Trade Performance columns order not saving

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trade Performance columns order not saving

I'm trying to re-arrange the order of columns in Trade Performance window (Trades). But they reset to default after reopening the window or restarting NT. I even right clicked and saved the preset of the view but they still rearrange order back to default after restart.

Free online storage and sharing with Screencast.com. 2 GB of storage and 2 GB of bandwidth per month for free. We won't compress, alter or take ownership of your content.

NT: 8.0.13.1 64-bit (Standard)

Hello,

Thanks for the post.

This would be expected, as saving a preset only saves which columns appear, rather than the order of columns.

Please let me know if you have any further questions.
    Ryan S.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Well the order of the columns saving was working in the previous versions of NT and was very useful for exporting. I mean, what's the point of being able to re-arrange column order if the order doesn't get preserved for later. Can this be added as a fix for next NT release?

Comment

Hello,

I have submitted a feature request for this on your behalf.

The tracking ID for this feature is SFT-624

Please let us know if you have any other questions.
        Ryan S.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

I don't quite understand what is going on -

I re-ordered my columns such that Trade is 'below the Generate button'. Mine doesn't reset to Default as the OP reports, it saves in the current version 13.1 and previous? It has been in that location for a couple of months and revisions?

The reason I re-positioned it was because the Trade column order (High to low/Low to high) doesn't save. I want most recent at the top - who doesn't? Who wants to scroll to the bottom every time because the last entry isn't visible. It was like that in 7. It is like that in other places in 8. Where does the most recent entry appear in your Alerts log? Where does your most recent entry appear in your Error Log? At the top, where you can see it. Quite bizarre that the Default is to appear at the bottom where you can't see it by Default, and you can't Save re-ordered. It was assigned a 'Feature Request' before release of 13.0. Hasn't appeared yet. So I re-positioned my Trades column to be under the Generate button so that I don't have to haul my mouse quite so far across the screen to re-order the column every time. Unreal.

And the 'Group By ATM' is gone. Also a 'Feature Request'

I'm experiencing weird behaviour with Dates. 7 opens with the current date. I'm getting all sorts of bizarre dates, red coloured date buttons. Yesterday it was showing November 2018

Time and again these are recorded as 'Feature Requests', they are 'Make the platform work as anyone would expect it to, and/or it did in 7, fix these bugs' requests

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by algospoke, Yesterday, 06:40 PM
          2 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post algospoke  
          Started by ghoul, Today, 06:02 PM
          3 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post NinjaTrader_Manfred