playback charts stop updating when...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

playback charts stop updating when...

This morning I was playing back data from yesterday, and I thought I might be able to download market replay data for today too, thinking I could get from 12:00AM to the current time at 5:50AM. Well, that's not possible (and I realize now I would have to disconnect from Playback connection to be able to download anyway), ... but after I cancelled out of the Tools / Import / Historical Data window, the chart and SuperDom stopped updating, even while the Playback control was showing the time still advancing for yesterday's data that I had been playing. Pressing pause then play again would not kick it back into action.

Hello stringchopper,

Thank you for writing in.

Glad to assist. This would be unexpected when closing the Historical Data window. Do you receive an error on screen? Are there errors on the Log tab of the Control Center? If so, what do these errors report?

To test, I suggest switching the selected Instrument, chart interval along with testing a new chart as well.

We look forward to assisting further.
    Eric B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

I didn't see an error on screen and all I saw in the log were orders, execution, connection entries. I will try testing with your suggestions later today or tomorrow morning.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by Jon17, Today, 04:33 PM
      0 responses
      1 view
      0 likes
      Last Post Jon17
      by Jon17

Started by Javierw.ok, Today, 04:12 PM
      0 responses