Position Strategy Fills

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Position Strategy Fills

Ok I have a question regarding how NT reacts in SIM mode, I have been running a few position stragies within NT - the order's are filled (stops placed, profit's placed etc etc.).

In theorders tab window plus within the superdom window I can see all of the listed above actions. Now here is the funny thing - the price hits my profit the order confirms the sell of the contracts I can see it within the execution tab, and log tab - my superdom window is showing that my strategy is cleared.So I take it the order was played out like the wayI wanted to.

BUT when I look back at the superdom window there's a naked position open(its the original one I placed with the position strategy manager). Why is the Sim mode reacting like this? It seems that its position strategy is performing the way I want but for some reason NT is holding onto the position after ever thing else says it had sold it, and the position strategy has been cleared?

Will it react this way when I go live?

imported post

Next time, monitor what orders are filled. Were two orders filled as part of a bracket?
    RayNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

imported post

In one case yes two order were filled at the same time for the symbol - and I know if that happens the original position strategy is canceled; in that case you need to load the position strategy manually thru the superdom window.

But in anothercase only one contract was filled and it did the same thing?

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by gm7_forum, Today, 05:51 PM
      0 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post gm7_forum  
      Started by cre8able, Today, 03:20 PM
      1 response
      0 likes
      Last Post cre8able