Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Market replay v real time data

Hi guys,

I believe I know the answer to this but would like to confirm - if the market replay data is different than the data I have on the chart when I am connected to the live feed I should assume the live feed data is correct and there is an issue with the market replay, correct?

I was looking at the NG 03-17 contract for 11-16-16 and the market replay data was drastically different than the live feed.

You tried, a lot, to help me resolve this issue a while ago. We couldn't figure it out and I don't see any need to try again, probably the best thing is for me to upgrade to NT 8 but I've been stalling. As long as I know I can count on the live feed I can work around it.

Thanks!
    Last edited by liaemars; 06-05-2018, 01:48 AM.

Hello liaemars,

Thank you for your post.

Glad to assist. Replay data is recorded CQG/NinjaTrader Continuum/Continuum data. Most often reported discrepancies we see are due to issues with loading tick bars. NinjaTrader 8 does have an option to better build the bars to the live session called Tick Replay. See the below section of our help guide for more if needed.

https://ninjatrader.com/support/help...ick_replay.htm

We can certainly help look into the issue further as well. We will just need 1) your current data provider 2) if the data is downloaded by-day via NinjaTrader's servers or recorded live and 3) your time zone.

Let us know if we may assist further.
    Eric B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by Javierw.ok, Today, 04:12 PM
    0 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post Javierw.ok  
    Started by timmbbo, Today, 08:59 AM
    2 responses