Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can databox be configured?

Hi

Can the floating databox be configured? I don't need to know the info on any of my indicators for example.

Also, can it be fixed like any other window? Then I could keep it in one permanent location in my workspace so it would always be visible and in the same place.

Thanks.

Within the indicator properties, disable 'Display in data box':

When I open the data box window, move and resize as I desire, then save my workspace, I notice that the data box is in this same location when I re-open NinjaTrader. If I close the data box then re-open it, it is in the same location as where it last was. Is this not what you experience?

Comment

Mine will change size depending on which chart I hover my mouse over - there is more "stuff" in my daily charts so it gets bigger.

Comment

Ok..............

I've laboriously gone into every indicator and tuned off "visible in data box" both for daily AND for my minute charts, and yet I find when I move my cursor over to my second screen where I have another daily and 5 min chart already visible... the data box suddenly shows ALL the indicators on those charts, even though they are the exact time intervals I just manually configured on my main screen!!

All want to see is the time, price, OHLC, and volume.

Why isn't there just a universal setting for this most basic feature??

Thanks.

Comment

It's unclear based on your post if you disabled 'Display in data box' in all chart windows. Please clarify - did you only disable this property for all indicators on one set of charts on one screen? Or did you disable this setting for all indicators on all charts on all screens?

You'll need to disable this property for all indicators in all chart windows/tabs if you do not want any indicator prints to show in the data box. Unfortunately there is no global way to disable/enable this indicator property.

I have submitted a feature request for a global 'visible in data box' property. I can imagine this being implemented in the right-click menu of the data box itself. I'll edit this post when I receive a tracking number. EDIT - the tracking number is SFT-3366.
          Last edited by NinjaTrader_PatrickG; 07-23-2018, 12:26 PM.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by Perr0Grande, Today, 08:16 PM
          0 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post Perr0Grande  
          Started by elderan, Today, 08:03 PM
          0 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post elderan