cannot cancel Oanda order

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cannot cancel Oanda order

I was given a dual login account from Oanda and I placed and order in NT chart trader and then canceled the order using Oanda FXTrade app. Now I cannot exit the chart trader order. I have tried all the various way NT allows to cancel a pending order. I have tried twice to restart NT8 and even restarted the computer yet the pending order remains. I received an error as follows (picture included)

1716916,ExchangeRejectCode=TooLateToCancel affected Order:Buy 1000 Limit @ 1.17603

How to I cancel the pending order? (note: No pending order shows up in Oanda app)
    Attached Files

Hello ShruggedAtlas,

Thanks for the post.

If you can not cancel this order from the user interface, you will need to reset your database to clear the order.

Here are the steps for resetting your database:
    1. Disconnect NinjaTrader from any open connections via Connections > Disconnect
    2. From the NinjaTrader Control Center window select the menu Tools > Database Management
    3. Press "Reset DB"
    4. Check Historical Orders to remove historical orders
    5. Check Historical Trades to remove historical trades
    6. Press the "Reset" button

I will see if I can reproduce this error and report it to the development team so this can be prevented in the future.

Please let us know if we may be of any further assistance.
    Chris L.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Unfortunately that did not solve the problem. The pending order is still in place even after restarting NT8 - strange

Comment

Trading an Oanda account from multiple platforms and NinjaTrader is not supported and will cause account sync issues like you're now experiencing.

Please contact Oanda directly and let them know you'd like to use your account with NinjaTrader. For this to work properly, they'll need to disable the ability for you to connect to other platforms.

So we can correct this issue with your NinjaTrader database showing the 'ghost' order, please write into PlatformSupport[AT]NinjaTrader[DOT]com so we may work with you and your account to resolve this issue.

When you write in, please include a link to this forum thread and also "1907846 ATTN Patrick G" in the subject or body of the message.
        Last edited by NinjaTrader_PatrickG; 05-22-2018, 08:39 AM.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by f.saeidi, Today, 12:14 PM
        0 responses
        1 view
        0 likes
        Last Post f.saeidi  
        Started by giulyko00, Today, 12:03 PM
        0 responses
        0 likes