Chart Trader Buttons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chart Trader Buttons

Please add a request for the following enhancements to the trade buttons on Chart Trader.

1. Please move them down to add more space between the trade buttons and the window controls in the upper right corner that control minimization, exit, etc. It is quite easy with the current layout to make a mistake and hit the "Sell Mkt" button when you want to close or minimize the window. Or to hit the close 'X" when you want to hit the "Sell Mkt" button. The Ninja 7 Chart trader window spacing is quite good and doesn't have this issue.

2. Either make them larger (like Ninja 7 ones) or add the ability to increase their size and spacing. They are too small and too close together and it is easy to hit the wrong one. The NInja 7 ones are spaced just about right and are a good size.

Both of these requests are to minimize trading errors.

Thanks

bigtee

Hello bigtee,

Thank you for posting in our forum!

Thank you also for the suggestions. I have submitted these as a feature request to the Development Team. I will follow up with an internal tracking number for your reference as soon as it is created.

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Micah View Post
      Hello bigtee,

Thank you for posting in our forum!

Thank you also for the suggestions. I have submitted these as a feature request to the Development Team. I will follow up with an internal tracking number for your reference as soon as it is created.
      I second this request as well. I have had the same irritation trying to minimize a chart window and nearly hitting the sell button. It shouldn't be hard to create more space -make it significant so that we don't have to worry about this anymore.
      Thanks!

Comment

The internal tracking number for your feature request is SFT-2571. Please reference this internal tracking number if you ever have questions regarding this feature request.

Comment

@bigtee: I "resolved" this problem by switching to a Logitech G510 keyboard with 18 extra buttons, hiding the chart trader and processing Buy/Sell/Close through those extra physical hotkeys. I know this is not a solution to the problem you mentioned, but at least a pretty save, convenient and even faster workaround that provides enough hotkeys to access most drawing tools through one single keystroke as a side effect.
          Last edited by RonnyKeller; 09-07-2017, 12:34 PM.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by sidlercom80, 10-28-2023, 08:49 AM
          172 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post sidlercom80  
          Started by Irukandji, Yesterday, 02:53 AM
          2 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post Irukandji