Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Strange bug - orders appear from nowhere.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Strange bug - orders appear from nowhere.

See attached print screen. I receive this without any strategy or any indicator applied to my data. This is just a workspace with a chart displaying daily bar.
    The bug appeared on previous NT8 versions either, I simply had no time to submit the problem and hoped it will disappear.
    My version is 8.0.8.0 64 bit.
    Attached Files

Hello xTrader1,

These are showing as trade history from previously placed trades on those days.

Have no orders ever been placed on this instrument on your machine?

If so, we would want to view the log, trace and database to confirm this. Please send an email to platformsupport [at] ninjatrader [dot] com so that we may request this information.
    Chelsea B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Workaround is to delete NINJATRADER.SDF in ...\NinjaTrader8\db folder.The orders, displayed previously on my chart disappeared. Also looking via SDF Viewer, the old file included orders, in the new file "orders" table is empty.

Comment

xTrader1,

Deleting the database will remove all trade history and would not correct any bugs that are causing orders to be inserted into the database without them having been placed by the user.

This would be the same as Tools -> Database Management -> Reset DB -> Reset.

However, this would not allow us to identify a bug and have this corrected to prevent the behavior in the future.

Would you like to address the actual issue of orders being placed without your knowledge?
        Are you only wanting to reset the database and not address the bug of orders being placed without your knowledge?
        Chelsea B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by RubenCazorla, 08-30-2022, 06:36 AM
        3 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post PaulMohn  
        Started by f.saeidi, Yesterday, 12:14 PM
        9 responses
        0 likes