VSA Indicator - Beta

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi,

Can't find the VPA indicator that works with NT7 so I modify the original one. Enjoy

T2010a
    Attached Files

Comment

Trader2010a, thank you very much for this contribution. You can also upload it to the NT7 indicator section if you would like.
      AustinNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by Trader2010a View Post
        Hi,

Can't find the VPA indicator that works with NT7 so I modify the original one. Enjoy

T2010a
        Thanks Trader2010a

Comment

volume

Is there a volume histogram indicator that is on the side (vertical) rather than bottom (horizontal), and aligns with price?

Comment

Thank you very much for the NT7 version Trader2010a!

I am wondering if it is possible to get the chart images further away from the bars/candles? When I use a 60 min and up charts many of the images overshadow the high and lows.

Thanks.

-Laurus12

Comment

Does this indicator work well on NT 7? I want to say if we can thrust on it. Today I ´ve trying it, and somethings works wrong.

Comment

update color histogram volume

The color of the histogram of volume do not change in real time in red or green I have
                to go to indicator and click ok on VPA.
                Somebody can give me an help.

Comment

calculate on bar close true

This indicator has to be run on Caculate on bar close TRUE ?
                  Thanks Roberto

Comment

rcabri - on bar close question

Yepp. This is because we are looking for what the closing price will be related to the activty for a choosen period
                    Last edited by laurus12; 11-08-2010, 06:22 PM.

Comment

Thanks, you have some advise on how to better adjust the parameters for the e-mini sp for example the days to look back or other
                      Regards Robero

Comment

Band color opacity

I do not like the opacity above the volume so I change to zero but when I restart ninja is coming back to 8.
                        Somebody knows wath I can do to eliminate that opacity
                        Roberto

Comment

opacity above volume

Hi
                          I do not like the opacity above the volume so I change to 1 but when I restart ninja is coming back to 8.
                          Somebody knows wath I can do to eliminate that opacity
                          Roberto

Comment

Moving the diamonds, triangles, boxes further away from candlesticks

(1) Is there a way to move the colored boxes, diamonds, and triangles further away from the candlesticks they are reporting on. They are so close that they are covering and touching the candlestick wicks and make it impossible to read the candlestick. Is there a parameter I can adjust to change their location. (2) Also, could someone point me to a manual or good description of how this VSA indicator functions? I don't mean the VSA theory, but exactly what the indicator is doing when it places the colored boxes, and when it changes the text in the large white text boxes(the ones that often cover too much of the chart). For example, are these large white text boxes reporting on the last bar on the chart, or are they just informational FAQs that pop up at random.

Comment

Originally posted by jbclem View Post
                              (1) Is there a way to move the colored boxes, diamonds, and triangles further away from the candlesticks they are reporting on. They are so close that they are covering and touching the candlestick wicks and make it impossible to read the candlestick. Is there a parameter I can adjust to change their location. (2) Also, could someone point me to a manual or good description of how this VSA indicator functions? I don't mean the VSA theory, but exactly what the indicator is doing when it places the colored boxes, and when it changes the text in the large white text boxes(the ones that often cover too much of the chart). For example, are these large white text boxes reporting on the last bar on the chart, or are they just informational FAQs that pop up at random.
                              Look at the attached files jbclem. I have also previously asked about distance between objects and bars, but have not received any reply on it.

-Laurus
                              Attached Files

Comment

It's too bad we're not getting an answer, the VPA is near useless when these colored boxes obscure part of the candlestick. Do you know if there is any kind of instruction(s) about this indicator, I don't even know if the text in the white text boxes is referring to the current bar or to a bar near the white text box, or even to a group of current bars. And the text (and number of white text boxes) seems to change occasionally, although not every day. Any idea what it's referring to when it changes?

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                                Started by yertle, Yesterday, 08:38 AM
                                7 responses
                                0 likes
                                Last Post yertle
                                by yertle

Started by bmartz, 03-12-2024, 06:12 AM
                                2 responses
                                0 likes
                                Last Post bmartz
                                by bmartz

Started by funk10101, Today, 12:02 AM
                                0 responses
                                0 likes
                                Last Post funk10101  
                                Started by gravdigaz6, Yesterday, 11:40 PM
                                1 response
                                0 likes
                                Last Post NinjaTrader_Manfred  
                                Started by MarianApalaghiei, Yesterday, 10:49 PM
                                3 responses
                                0 likes
                                Last Post NinjaTrader_Manfred  
                                Working...
                                X