Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Toolbar Button in multiple tabs

Hello,

I have an indicator which uses the the sample code provided here http://ninjatrader.com/support/helpG...th_buttons.htm

It works fine but the button does display on all chart tabs within the chart window. Can someone suggest how the code might be altered so that the button only displays on the toolbar of the chart (tab) that has the indicator applied?

Thank you

Hello,

Thank you for the question.

I tried this sample in a new indicator and can see the buttons across all tabs. Can you detail is this when you load the workspace or when you do a specific action or add it after there are already tabs on the chart?

It seems I would need a few more details to hopefully re create this on my end, If you can provide the steps you are using for me to try that would be helpful.

I look forward to being of further assistance.
    JesseNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by rt-trader View Post
      It works fine but the button does display on all chart tabs within the chart window. Can someone suggest how the code might be altered so that the button only displays on the toolbar of the chart (tab) that has the indicator applied?
      Take a look at the sample code I provided in post 37 of the thread below..

You will probably also want to read that thread in it's entirety if you going to start working with buttons and such..

But the current documentation does not include the addition of a MainTabControl SelectionChanged event handler (line 86) or it's associated method (lines 136-153)..

-=Edge=-
      NinjaTrader Ecosystem Vendor - High Tech Trading Analysis

Comment

Hi Jesse,

Thanks for your reply. I have now resolved my issue by following Edge's suggestion below. The sample code code he refers to in Post 37 works very well - I now have a button appearing only on those charts which have my indicator applied.

Cheers

Comment

Edge,

Problem solved after following your awesome advice once again - thank you very much.

rt

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by Aviram Y, Today, 05:29 AM
          3 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post NinjaTrader_ChelseaB  
          Started by algospoke, 04-17-2024, 06:40 PM
          3 responses
          0 likes