Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

NT7 to NT8 Hilbert Sinewave Indicator Conversion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks, Zonda. Looks good.
    Draw.Text still makes the chart scrolling choppy. I changed to Plots and chart scrolls smoothly again.

Love the notes you put in the code heading

FW

Comment

Mandatory Update

The name is Zondor, not Zonda.

There were a few really dumb, and serious, bugs that I missed the last time around.
      Attached Files
      Last edited by Ricam; 04-14-2016, 09:27 PM.

Comment

Apologies. That's autocorrect for ya.
        Well done, Zondor.

Comment

Hello,
          I have downloaded the Sine Wave from post #17 and there are a couple of issues I am having for which I would be grateful for some help.

On Currency Futures charts such as a 220 Tick 6E, there are a lot of spikes to the plots (image attached), which according to post #35 of this Futures.io thread are a bug. I do not get this when the indicator is loaded on an ES 610 Tick chart, where the plots are smooth. Any ideas how I resolve this, or if there is a later version without this bug?

Also, from my readings, it appears that when the sine plot (blue) crosses above the lead plot (red), if confirmed by others signals this can be a change towards a bull trend. Subject to the spikes, that is what I appear to be seeing on the 6E, but on the ES the bull moves are occurring when the lead plot (red) crosses above the sine plot (blue). Any ideas why there is this difference?

Thank you.
          Attached Files
          Last edited by GeorgeW; 09-28-2017, 11:33 PM.

Comment

I'm looking for a Hilbert Sinewave that plots S/R on price. Can anyone direct me? please

Comment

Hello trdninstyle,

I had a look on our User App Share and I did not find an existing indicator that offers this. Other community members in this thread may have insight, though.

Ricam, could you upload your script to our User App Share so others may easily find it?

User App Share submissions can be posted here: https://ninjatrader.com/support/foru...app-submission

They will then be hosted here: https://ninjatraderecosystem.com/user-app-share/

The NinjaTrader Ecosystem website is for educational and informational purposes only and should not be considered a solicitation to buy or sell a futures contract or make any other type of investment decision. The add-ons listed on this website are not to be considered a recommendation and it is the reader's responsibility to evaluate any product, service, or company. NinjaTrader Ecosystem LLC is not responsible for the accuracy or content of any product, service or company linked to on this website.

We look forward to assisting.
              JimNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

I found the link
                Last edited by trdninstyle; 04-27-2020, 10:16 AM.

Comment

I went onto my other computer and yes I have a Sine Wave indicator that plots s/r lines on the price chart but I can't retrieve that indicator from my broken computer right now I'm still updating anti virus on it so I can try to retrieve it. I had to just take a picture of it this way.

Any word from Ricam with uploading his script?

Comment

Zondor,
                    Is there any chance you can plot iTrend line? Post 18.
                    --PNF

Comment

Originally posted by Ricam View Post
                      Mandatory Update

The name is Zondor, not Zonda.

There were a few really dumb, and serious, bugs that I missed the last time around.
                      Sorry, but a dumb question here. How do I take the text in the file and put it in NT8?
                      I have the NinjaScript Editor open but can't copy/paste the text in there.
                      If it isn't obvious, I have no clue with the coding side of things.

Comment

Hello johnnymustard,

You can drop an indicator .CS file in the Documents\NinjaTrader 8\bin\Custom\Indicators folder, and then press F5 in the NinjaScript Editor to recompile. If you have the NinjaScript Editor open when you drop a file in, scripts will automatically be recompiled.

Some scripts may have dependencies on other scripts and may not compile if the dependencies are not there, which is why we suggest following the Export and Import procedure to share NinjaScripts. I am not sure if Ricam has made an importable version of his script available so users do not have to drop the script in manually.

Let us know if there is anything else we can do to help.

JimNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                        Started by maybeimnotrader, Yesterday, 05:46 PM
                        3 responses
                        0 likes
                        Last Post NinjaTrader_ChelseaB  
                        Started by adeelshahzad, Today, 03:54 AM
                        5 responses
                        0 likes