can not cancel order

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

can not cancel order

Started with just opening NJ7 last night would not load workspace. The platform was closed and saved properly Friday.... I was able to open workspace and resave it and running fine, but trying to close last night I had this message "1 active order" and cannot delete or cancel order. trying to open platform and workspaces had similar corruption issues this morning. it is open and running but if I want to save close I still have that order that can not be removed
    Attached Files

Hello JimM88,

Can you please reset the Sim101 account to remove the order. You can reset the Sim101 account as follows. Please go to Control Center-->Tools-->Options-->Simulator-tab. Enter the values you like on the left side and click the Reset button on the right side. Select the Sim101 account and click OK. More information can be found at the link below.
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Thank you Jason I was able to clear it, but I closed and saved and the "corruption part" still exist when you open NJ7 now it gives the "not responding" in control center window Partial reinstall? been awhile since I have had any of these issues.
      thank you for any help

Jim

Comment

Hello Jim,

Could it be it needs some time to load your setup? Are you able to reproduce consistently?

Can you please send me your log and trace files so I can investigate. Log and trace files can be found at the locations below.

Windows start menu-->Documents-->NinjaTrader 7-->log

Windows start menu-->Documents-->NinjaTrader 7-->trace

Right click the log and trace folder and select Send to-->Compressed (zipped) folder. Subsequently attach both .zip files in your email and send it to platformsupport[at]ninjatrader[dot]com. Put 'Att Jason, can not cancel order' in the subject field.
        JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Thank you Jason it's on it's way

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by judysamnt7, 03-13-2023, 09:11 AM
          4 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post DynamicTest  
          Started by ScottWalsh, Today, 06:52 PM