VSA Indicator - Beta

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello
    Do you have "VPA" indicator for Ninja Trader 8?

Comment

It will be really helpful and enrich NT8, if it had VSA indicator.

Comment

Hello everybody, can somebody please help with a simple VSA indicator. I create my owns using the strategy builder, but this one needs to be coded so I could use it to code a strategy (which actualy will be an indicator)

It is very simple, I just need the ratio between the volume and the range of the bar (difference between high and low). Should be displayed the same way that the built in ninja trader volume indicator is displayed, like a histogram and showing the number while the bar is creating.

Thank You

Comment

Originally posted by sunlounger View Post
          Hello everybody, can somebody please help with a simple VSA indicator. I create my owns using the strategy builder, but this one needs to be coded so I could use it to code a strategy (which actualy will be an indicator)

It is very simple, I just need the ratio between the volume and the range of the bar (difference between high and low). Should be displayed the same way that the built in ninja trader volume indicator is displayed, like a histogram and showing the number while the bar is creating.

Thank You
          Old thread here, be specific, VPA or VPS. Post the latest NT7 version here and someone may convert it to NT8.

Comment

Originally posted by suncity93 View Post
            Hello
            Do you have "VPA" indicator for Ninja Trader 8?
            If you did a little search in the forum you would find it here:

Comment

A major complementary indicator to VPA, based on an important aspect of Wyckoff Method, is the Effort Versus Result Index indicator used by Karthik along with VPA. The usefulness of the Effort Index indicator is demonstrated by Karthik in this video:

Effort Index is an Indicator which aids Volume Spread Analysis. One can compare the Effor and result and study the strength or weakness of individual Bars.

Unfortunately, there is no NT8 version of this indicator, however an Afl version is available (Attached). It is simple enough and perhaps someone is willing to convert it to Ninja and share it here.

Cheers!
              Attached Files

Comment

Good afternoon, I would like to know if there is a forum or videos to understand how this indicator works. Thank you very much to all.

Comment

Hello punkiy2111,

Thank you for your reply.

A number of indicators are mentioned on this thread - VPA, VPS and Effort Index. You may want to add which specifically you are looking for instruction videos on to make it easier for other users to help you. As none of these indicators are included with NinjaTrader, we would not have any videos on how these work. However, other forum users may be able to assist where we cannot.

Please let us know if we may be of further assistance to you.
                  Kate W.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Kate View Post
                    Hello punkiy2111,

Thank you for your reply.

A number of indicators are mentioned on this thread - VPA, VPS and Effort Index. You may want to add which specifically you are looking for instruction videos on to make it easier for other users to help you. As none of these indicators are included with NinjaTrader, we would not have any videos on how these work. However, other forum users may be able to assist where we cannot.

Please let us know if we may be of further assistance to you.
                    Hello, thanks for answering, I am sincerely interested in the 3 indicators that are spoken in this thread. If someone can help me either comment here or send private. Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by punkiy2111 View Post

hello, thanks for answering, i am sincerely interested in the 3 indicators that are spoken in this thread. If someone can help me either comment here or send private. Thank you.

this is helpful

​[ATTACH=JSON]n1233709[/ATTACH]​

Comment

Where is an explanation of the VPA indicator?

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                        Started by aa731, Today, 02:54 AM
                        0 responses
                        0 likes
                        Last Post aa731
                        by aa731

Started by thanajo, 05-04-2021, 02:11 AM
                        3 responses
                        0 likes