Collapse

Bitcoin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OK -- I just went back and checked-- !! MY MISTAKE !!
    After installing the ZIP file via normal import of NT app procedures, the app loads the full compliment of Instruments in the Instrument Manager--
    For example:
    BTCUSD, BTCGBP, etc
    So you select the currency you want to track--[ they are all listed as a "stock"] and then "connect" to Mtgox's feed, and poof, there is the data.
    Mt Gox is slow in downloading the data sometimes, so if you switch your Data to include --say Daily info and you want 365 days worth, it takes a little while to download the data.

Comment

Originally posted by WLolli3342 View Post
      OK -- I just went back and checked-- !! MY MISTAKE !!
      After installing the ZIP file via normal import of NT app procedures, the app loads the full compliment of Instruments in the Instrument Manager--
      For example:
      BTCUSD, BTCGBP, etc
      So you select the currency you want to track--[ they are all listed as a "stock"] and then "connect" to Mtgox's feed, and poof, there is the data.
      Mt Gox is slow in downloading the data sometimes, so if you switch your Data to include --say Daily info and you want 365 days worth, it takes a little while to download the data.
      You got this tool almost a month back... is it still working OK?

Is it a one time fee?

Have you experienced any problems? Does the vendor have good customer support?

Comment

Yeah-- works fine. MtGox downloads of realtime data is slow, but you cant blame that on the tool. I havent had much to ask the vendor for support, but he does return emails within 24 hrs.

Comment

Any Ninjatrader personnel who could answer this question?

Bertrand stated earlier in this thread that:

"There's no supported connection option right now that would support accessing those exchanges / products unfortunately."

Here's my question... what would it take to become a NinjaTrader partner and work together to offer that product? Or at least have support from NinjaTrader in my own developing of something like that?

Thanks,
          fury

Comment

Hi Fury661:

Please send a note to sales @ ninjatrader dot com. Reference this post and put to the Attn: Business Development.

Thanks!
            RyanNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Also would be interested in Bitcoin data support. It is my understanding that another major charting platform already has this.

Comment

Originally posted by overflowing View Post
                Also would be interested in Bitcoin data support. It is my understanding that another major charting platform already has this.
                Thanks, we added your vote in as well to continue tracking this item in our product enhancement lists.
                BertrandNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Just to clarify I'm most interested in the charting capability and only secondarily interested in execution.

Comment

Any news in this subject?

Comment

There have not been any updates to this item at this time. Thanks for asking.
                      MatthewNinjaTrader Product Management

Comment

BitCoin is majorly lacking a mature trading platform. I've found that only BTC-e has support for MetaTrader4 (no other exchanges from my research).

There are a number of BTC exchanges that NT would need to interface to. These exchanges only support a private web API interface from my research as well...

Not sure if anyone at NT received my PM through the forums here, but please add my vote to add this support as well.

Happy Holidays!

Comment

Just thought I would chime in to say that I would love to see BTC-E exchange integration with NinjaTrader. Are there any plans in 2014 to support this? BTCE already supports Meta Trader 4.

Comment

Thanks for chiming in here, your votes are added in for consideration, would not have an ETA or commitment to offer though.
                            BertrandNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Bertrand View Post
                              Thanks for chiming in here, your votes are added in for consideration, would not have an ETA or commitment to offer though.
                              please add my vote too. I would love to be able to trade bitcoin via NT!

Comment

Please add data feeds for bitcoin and alt-coins

Hi.

Please add the ability to import data for bitcoin and other crypto-currencies from various exchanges. Secondarily add support for live trading. This idea is not going away and there is great opportunity in front of you.

Some top exchanges are
                                BTC-e, BTer, Cryptsy, Bitstamp among others.

The exchanges with the most volume for BTC/USD is a good place to start. http://www.cryptocoincharts.info/#jump-btc-usd

Mt. Gox is dead

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                                Started by nandhumca, Today, 03:41 PM
                                0 responses
                                0 likes
                                Last Post nandhumca  
                                Started by The_Sec, Today, 03:37 PM
                                0 responses
                                0 likes