Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

ScrollsRite indicator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ScrollsRite indicator

For several years I've been using this download from i.o.futures (big mike's).

The best futures trading community on the planet: futures trading, market news, trading charts, trading platforms, trading strategies

It allows one to grab the chart screen and move image up/down and side/side.
    wonderful. I can't find it on the NT forum.
    several days ago it stopped working--actually seems to work every 3rd or 4th time I open NT7.
    anybody know of this indicator? how to fix it? alternative? NT doesn't seem to understand how valuable this feature would be.

ty for any ideas.

Hello JImJinNJ,

Thank you for the post.

In this case, I cannot test the file to see what may be happening from my end due to the download being for VIP. With that being said, are you seeing any errors in the control center -> Log tab?

Also, have you made any specific changes within the time period you noticed this stopped working?

If the item in question pans the chart around, this is also now a feature of NT8 by default. Holding Control + Click will pan the chart.

I look forward to being of further assistance.
    JesseNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

I don't see any error messages re the indicator.
      I've attached the zip file I downloaded from futures io,

I've used this everyday for several years with no issues.

there have been no important changes to my charts and worskspaces--at any time perhaps two workspaces and each contains 4-5 charts, all NQ or ES futures.

thanks for checking it for me if you can.
      Last edited by NinjaTrader_Jesse; 09-13-2018, 03:10 PM. Reason: vip file posted from other forum

Comment

Hello JImJinNJ,

Thank you for the reply.

I tried the attached item and do see it intermittently works. Unforatuely because this item is a VIP item from the other forum, I will need to remove it and also refer you back to that forum for further assistance.

I am not seeing any errors while using this, but do see that there is some combination that causes it to stop working. This may be related to the scale or F button as this is when I saw it stopped working when I started using those controls. You could try private messaging the author of this indicator for further assistance otherwise this is a feature which was accepted for NT8 going forward.

I look forward to being of further assistance.
        JesseNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

thanks so much. I think you have put me onto a solution in the scaling notion.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by Mindset, 05-06-2023, 09:03 PM
          9 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post ender_wiggum  
          Started by Mizzouman1, Today, 07:35 AM
          4 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post Mizzouman1