Highlighted windows on startup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Highlighted windows on startup

OK, one thing that REALLY bugs me with NT* is that on each load, a typically random (though the majority) of windows are selected or need clicking on to clear them from the taskbar. This means your task bar is stuck raised until you click on each and every window in NT - just click it, that's all. This might not sound much, but on 5 monitors and 8 or nine windows per monitor, it's a pain. With the taskbar raised it cuts off the bottom of your screen. You can get around this by wasting the bottom part of your screen and having all charts sized appropriately, but this is not a fix.

Can NT be fixed so that windows are not generating taskbar notifications on startup?

W10 btw - All NT8 versions.

Thanks.

Hello pjsmith,
    At this time the only way to remove the "focus" for the window that causes the taskbar to stay up is to hold the SHIFT key+right click on the NinjaTrader tab within the taskbar and select the Restore/minimize all windows. However, this may not be optimal due to your setup. I have submitted a feature request on your behalf for a better way to remove the module focus of these windows.

Comment

Thanks. I have actually tried the minimising and restoring, but due to rendering glitches, the chart windows will often come back with the actual boarder only and the chart missing! Totally see-though The only way to fix that is then to re-size each window by grabbing the border and stretching it just a little bit and the chart comes back... That's even more work than clicking, so avoid that one! Replicated BTW across 2 diff machines with different graphics cards, so not I think the PC.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by jclose, Today, 09:37 PM
      0 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post jclose
      by jclose

Started by WeyldFalcon, 08-07-2020, 06:13 AM
      10 responses
      0 likes