Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Vervoort Oscillator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vervoort Oscillator

Hello,

I am looking for this on NinjaTrader 8.

In his article "The Quest For Reliable Crossovers" (Stocks and Commodities Magazine, May 2008) author Sylvain Vervoort explains a trading method using the crosses of two moving averages: a zero-lag triple exponential moving average of the typical price HLC/3 and the Heiken-Ashi Close. The Vervoort Oscillator plots the difference between these averages. Vervoort recommended a 55 period average (1 period look back) on daily charts.

Does anyone know how this could be created or if it already exists?

The Quest For Reliable Crossovers" (Stocks and Commodities Magazine, May 2008) author Sylvain Vervoort explains a trading method using the crosses of two moving averages: a zero-lag triple exponential moving average of the typical price HLC/3 and the Heikin-Ashi Close.

THANK YOU

Originally posted by butch1130 View Post
    Hello,

I am looking for this on NinjaTrader 8.

In his article "The Quest For Reliable Crossovers" (Stocks and Commodities Magazine, May 2008) author Sylvain Vervoort explains a trading method using the crosses of two moving averages: a zero-lag triple exponential moving average of the typical price HLC/3 and the Heiken-Ashi Close. The Vervoort Oscillator plots the difference between these averages. Vervoort recommended a 55 period average (1 period look back) on daily charts.

Does anyone know how this could be created or if it already exists?

The Quest For Reliable Crossovers" (Stocks and Commodities Magazine, May 2008) author Sylvain Vervoort explains a trading method using the crosses of two moving averages: a zero-lag triple exponential moving average of the typical price HLC/3 and the Heikin-Ashi Close.

THANK YOU

Comment

Hi,

This is Ninja 7.

Any chance it is available for 8?

Thanks so much.

Dave

Comment

Hello Dave,

I'm not seeing that this has been created for the NinjaTrader 8 platform.

However, I will request on your behalf for a member of our support to port this script from NinjaTrader 7 to NinjaTrader 8 as resources allow.
        Chelsea B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

I am interested in an NT8 version of the Vervoort Crossover Strategy. If this happened: "I will request on your behalf for a member of our support to port this script from NinjaTrader 7 to NinjaTrader 8 as resources allow", I would like it also.

Thank you very much

Comment

Hello GeneB,

This did get ported to NinjaTrader 8.

Also, below is a link to the file sharing section where you can find a list of strategies for NinjaTrader 8.
            Chelsea B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by tsantospinto, 04-12-2024, 07:04 PM
            6 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post tsantospinto  
            Started by rocketman7, Today, 02:12 AM
            5 responses
            0 likes