Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Simple distance indicator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Simple distance indicator

Hello!,

Do you maybe know that kind of indicator or someone can help me in making easy indicator:
    Indicator that shows distance from low of current day divided by range of current day ?

It would be easy calculation - (current price - low of current day) / range od current day.

In fact I don't need it on chart - it would be great if I can add this indicator in Market Analyzer. And one more thing - it should work not only with decimal qotation but also with fractional (for bonds and notes).

I wouldl be very grateful

Hello MichalMtr,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums!

I'm not aware of an indicator that provides that type information so it would need to be created.

If you are interested to create this yourself we can provide educational links to learning Ninjascript which is based on C#.

In an indicator, the low of the day can be obtained from the indicator CurrentDayOHL the range of the day can be obtained by subtracting the High of the day - the Low of the day, like the low of the day, the indicator CurrentDayOHL also provides the High of the day. I would recommend creating it as an indicator that produces a plot as you can add the indicator to the market analyzer and then use the plot to display the value in the market analyzer.

If you do not want to create this yourself, your options are to wait and see if some forum member would create it for you, or if requested, we can provide references to 3rd party programmers who can provide the service.
    Paul H.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by Jon17, Today, 04:33 PM
    0 responses
    1 view
    0 likes
    Last Post Jon17
    by Jon17

Started by Javierw.ok, Today, 04:12 PM