Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Fibonacci drawing tools

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fibonacci drawing tools

Hi there I'm wondering if there is an add-on I can download for this that has more Fibonacci drawing tool fields than the standard 10 fields. Or if this is something which I'd need to upgrade to NT8 to get? What I'm looking for is to be able to draw the range extensions and retracements out to 276.4% maybe even 300%. And to include all of the key numerical zones that would be 6 points per 100% (not Including 50% just to tickle an extra fib zone out of the standard 10) So I'm thinking I'd need 18 customizable fields. Or is there another way to tackle this problem?
    Including the 50% lines would be 21 customizable zones and still wouldn't include some of the minor key zones. Mind you it's not very often that you need 300-500% but when you need it your REALLY need it.
    Thanks guys in advance, and I'm hoping someone else has an answer

Daryl Haaland
    Last edited by Daryl Haaland; 09-01-2017, 07:13 PM. Reason: adding stuff

Hello Daryl,

I am not aware of an existing importable drawing tool with this functionality.

This thread will remain open for any community members that know of this script or would like to create this as a convenience to you.

You can also contact a professional NinjaScript Consultant who would be eager to create or modify this script at your request or assist you with your script. The NinjaTrader Ecosystem has affiliate contacts who provide educational as well as consulting services. Please let me know if you would like our business development follow up with you with a list of affiliate consultants who would be happy to create this script or any others at your request.
    Chelsea B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by BarzTrading, Today, 07:25 AM
    2 responses
    1 like
    Last Post BarzTrading  
    Started by devatechnologies, 04-14-2024, 02:58 PM
    3 responses
    0 likes