Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tab Screen Manager for Ninja

Hello,

Does any know of a screen manager that will work with Ninja...to organize the Ninja Charts into a tabbed interface....each chart in a tab within a window...like Firefox, etc.

That would make dealing with multiple charts MUCH easier.

I've tried several windows managers WindowTabs, Microsoft's window manager, and one or two others, but none works.

The primary problem is that when a Ninja chart is inside of of these Windows managers, the right mouse button does not work, as well as some of the other normal chart features associated with the mouse.

The Ninja software must be doing something non-Windows standard, like going directly to the mouse hardware and not through the Windows API. It is the only software I have that does not work in the tab managers.

Please advise....

Thanks

I am also looking for something like that. How can we organize all the windows ?...

We need workspaces and autoresize / auto position windows, like there is eSignal !

Comment

Hello,

Thank you for your post.

The only option available currently to organize windows is to open the WIndows Task Manager-->Applications tab-->Select the windows you wouldl like to be organized while holding down the Ctrl key-->Right mouse click and select either Tile Horizontally or Tile Vertically.

Unfortunately tabs are not currently available however we appreciate your feedback and have assigned this feature request ID #988 in our tracking system.

Please let me know if I may be of further assistance.
      Christopher J.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Tabbed charts

If you download the latest version of Windows Tabs it works fine. Bugs have been fixed.

Contribute to mauricef/WindowTabs development by creating an account on GitHub.

Mine works great Win 7 64bit and NT 7.8. VX revolution mouse with 10 presets specifically for NT.

Ben.
        Last edited by stocktraderbmp; 02-15-2012, 07:48 AM. Reason: mouse info

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by Waxavi, Today, 02:10 AM
        0 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post Waxavi
        by Waxavi

Started by TradeForge, Today, 02:09 AM