Mini Dax Future

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tradix10 View Post
    Will there be a solution at all to get both Instruments in parallel with IB and when will the solution be available?
    Thanks!
    It is expected currently that FDXM will not work if FDAX is configured when using an IB connection. A resolution is being worked on however I do not have any additional information at this time.

Comment

Thank You Patrick, please let us know how to proceed as soon as a solution is available.
      Best Regards!

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_PatrickG View Post
        It is expected currently that FDXM will not work if FDAX is configured when using an IB connection. A resolution is being worked on however I do not have any additional information at this time.
        Support has told me that the fix could only be available in NT8. If this is the case it kind of put us NT7 users out of action for the mini. I'm still awaiting my Rancho and Jigsaw packages to be fully compatible with NT8 and NT8 to be fully functional and reliable before switching...as are allot of others no doubt.

Any comments?

Comment

Currently the fix that is being tested is a "-disabled" flag that will disable the use of one or the other instrument. This would mean that you will only be able to place trades to one of the instruments at a time. With the way Interactive Brokers handles these instruments with the same base symbol, there is really no way for us to differentiate between the two without making significant changes to the core of our platform.

This change will be implemented on the next release of NT7 and NT8

You will need to speak with the developers of the custom programming you mentioned for an ETA on when they will have their products converted for NinjaTrader 8.

The purpose of the public beta is to put NinjaTrader 8 in as many hands as possible so that many unique configurations can be tested, and also receive feedback on what can be added or changed. We encourage everyone to download NinjaTrader 8 to test the platform and report any issues or suggestions here on the forums or through emailing the Platform Support Team.

Comment

historical data mini dax futuro cqg

Good morning,
            I have created the mini dax in NinjaTrader and the data connexion I have to CQG. I read the actual data but do not load historical data in the graphics of the day 21 i 22 December.
            What should I do?
            Thank you

Comment

Please write in to PlatformSupport[AT]NinjaTrader[DOT]com so we may assist you.

Comment

when may operate both the product FDAX and the product FDXM for people who have IB?

Comment

When you can operate both the product and the FDXM FDAX product for people who have IB?

Comment

You can not have both FDAX and FDXM configured when using Interactive Brokers.

Currently the fix that is being tested is a "-disabled" flag that will disable the use of one or the other instrument. This would mean that you will only be able to place trades to one of the instruments at a time. With the way Interactive Brokers handles these instruments with the same base symbol, there is really no way for us to differentiate between the two without making significant changes to the core of our platform.

Comment

You can not have both FDAX and FDXM configured when using Interactive Brokers.

then there is no scheduled date for the solution of this problem?

Comment

As I mentioned, this is a result of the way Interactive Brokers maps their symbols. NinjaTrader has no direct control of this. We are working with Interactive Brokers however we do not have any timeline for a solution.

Comment

As I mentioned, this is a result of the way Interactive Brokers maps their symbols. NinjaTrader has no direct control of this. We are working with Interactive Brokers however we do not have any timeline for a solution.
                          ok, thanks ˇˇˇ

Comment

mini dax cqg

Hi,
                            I have added mini dax, historical data works but not real data.
                            I use cqg with ninja 7; FDXM is the symbol?
                            any idea?

thanks

Comment

Originally posted by kantkant2 View Post
                              Hi,
                              any idea?

thanks
                              Please send me your log and trace files so that I may look into what occurred.

You can do this by going to the Control Center-> Help-> Mail to Platform Support.

Ensuring 'Log and Trace Files' is checked will include these files. This is checked by default.

Please reference the following ticket number in the body of the email: 1408229 ATTN Patrick G

Comment

FDXM (mini dax) problem

Originally posted by kantkant2 View Post
                                Hi,
                                any idea?

thanks
                                I have same difficulty like kantkant2.

I can see the FDXM (mini dax) chart candles up to the minutes the data load is finished, but after this don't move forward the time and the data, so I haven't real time data, but I have historical data.

I connected to Ninja Trader Continuum, Ninja 7.
                                In the Instrument Manager I have set the parameters according #10, and then remove and again move the FDXM ticker from and to my default instruments list.
                                I did Reset Instrumens on the Tool/Options/Data tab.
                                In the Control Center/Log tab I can see yellow marked row related this as follow:
                                Category: default, Message:CQG Adapter Subscribe Market Data Resolve: FDXMH7 is not enabled for real time quotes and trading.

How can I put myself enabled status to see and trade FDXM (mini Dax)?

Anyway the FDAX (Dax) is working properly.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                                Started by Davidtowleii, Today, 12:15 AM
                                0 responses
                                0 likes
                                Last Post Davidtowleii  
                                Started by guillembm, Yesterday, 11:25 AM
                                2 responses
                                0 likes
                                Last Post guillembm