Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Anyone interested in sharing pictures of their charts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone interested in sharing pictures of their charts?

Hi all,

It would be nice to see how you people are setting up your charts. Ninja do deliver beautiful charts by default, but I'm sure I can improve my settings.

I tend to favor white/greyish backgrounds, but I know a lot of people seem to like black charts.

Would anyone be interested in sharing some pictures of their screens? I'll see if I can post some of mine over the weekend.

Thanks.

PS: Maybe there's a better place to post this. Also hoping it's okay to ask even though this isn't specifically a support question.

Johnny,

Thanks for posting.

We here at Platform Support would not be able to recommend any charting set ups, as this would tie into your trading method and we are unable to advise users on their trading methods. However, I'll leave this thread open for other users to leave their feedback.
    Drew O.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Anyone at all...?

I'll go first then. I'll just post a basic chart without any indicators. Basically, I set up all my charts like this. I just tend to enjoy candlesticks. I've tried using OHLC bars, but I feel I can read candles much better. I know some claim the opposite for themselves, but I guess that's a matter of preference or habit.

The only time I'd consider not using candles are if it's bars where I'm not so concerned with the actual open/close of each bar.

I have however been having some eye issues. Just a general sense of being unfocused at times and my eyes feeling strained. I attribute this to having an office day job also.

I've been wondering if black/dark gray charts would be better, but I've tried a few times to set up my charts that way and while it seems more comfortable for my eyes, it just doesn't feel right in some way. Maybe I'd need to stick with it for some more time...

Anyone have any tips on dealing with eye strain? I have something called Eye Saver mode on my screens and have turned down the brightness quite a bit.

Thanks.
      Attached Files

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by sidlercom80, 10-28-2023, 08:49 AM
      170 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post sidlercom80  
      Started by Irukandji, Yesterday, 02:53 AM
      2 responses