Add Custom Indicator to D3SpotterV1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks DO33!

Just wanted to say thanks to David for your generous contribution of you excellent D3spotter. Great work! Thanks also for keeping it updated.

//Fredrik

Comment

Awesome Indicator!!

dadod3and3,
      Awesome indicator. Thanks for your work. I was wondering if you could add the RValueChart to your indicator.
      Thanks,
      Rick

Comment

dadof3and3

is the v32 posted here ready for NT7 or need to edit any lines. I dont know to edit script, so your help is appreciated

Comment

Interesting indicator, thanks for this.

Does someone know how to backtest this indicator? I can't the signals right when using the Yellow dot (i.e. enter a position as soon as the D3Spotter draws a yellow dot).

At the moment I'm using:
          Code:
          [FONT=Courier New][SIZE=1]
          [/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=1][COLOR=#0000ff][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=1][COLOR=#0000ff][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=1][COLOR=#0000ff]if[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=1][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=1](D3SpotterCCI(Color.Blue, [/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=1][COLOR=#800080][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=1][COLOR=#800080][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=1][COLOR=#800080]3[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=1][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=1], DashStyle.Solid, [/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=1][COLOR=#800080][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=1][COLOR=#800080][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=1][COLOR=#800080]0[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=1][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=1], [/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=1][COLOR=#800080][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=1][COLOR=#800080][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=1][COLOR=#800080]3[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=1][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=1], [/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=1][COLOR=#800080][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=1][COLOR=#800080][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=1][COLOR=#800080]1[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=1][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=1], [/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=1][COLOR=#800000][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=1][COLOR=#800000][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=1][COLOR=#800000]"Alert1.wav"[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=1][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=1], [/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=1][COLOR=#800000][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=1][COLOR=#800000][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=1][COLOR=#800000]"Alert2.wav"[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=1][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=1], [/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=1][COLOR=#800080][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=1][COLOR=#800080][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=1][COLOR=#800080]14[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=1][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=1], [/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=1][COLOR=#800080][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=1][COLOR=#800080][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=1][COLOR=#800080]0[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=1][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=1], [/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=1][COLOR=#800080][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=1][COLOR=#800080][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=1][COLOR=#800080]50[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=1][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=1], [/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=1][COLOR=#0000ff][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=1][COLOR=#0000ff][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=1][COLOR=#0000ff]false[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=1][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=1])[[/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=1][COLOR=#800080][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=1][COLOR=#800080][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=1][COLOR=#800080]0[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=1][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=1]] < Close[[/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=1][COLOR=#800080][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=1][COLOR=#800080][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=1][COLOR=#800080]0[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=1][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=1]])[/SIZE][/FONT]
          [SIZE=1][FONT=Courier New]{[/FONT][/SIZE]
          [SIZE=1][FONT=Courier New]EnterLong(DefaultQuantity, [/FONT][/SIZE][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=1][COLOR=#800000][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=1][COLOR=#800000][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=1][COLOR=#800000]""[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=1][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=1]);[/SIZE][/FONT]
          [/SIZE][/FONT]}
          However, this gives me continuous signals and, according to the Print() function, gives this output:
          Code:
          D3SpotterCCI(ESTX50 ##-## (15 Min),Color [Blue],3,Solid,0,3,1,Alert1.wav,Alert2.wav,14,0,50,False)
          Instead of a value.

Anyone an idea how to backtest this indicator?

Thanks in advance for any suggestions,

Comment

DadOf3and3,
            Thank you so much for this great indicator. One of the best indicator I have ever seen.

Comment

D3SpotterV2 w/DStochModMultiColor

Great indicator! I know you have heard that many times. I was wondering if you can add the DStochModMultiColor indicator, DoubleMA and ZerolagEMA or instruct me on how I can do. More so the DStochModMulticolor than anything else. That would be great.

With Gratitude and Appreciation,
              Ja'Sun

Comment

Is there a website that I could be directed to that expalins how this indicator works?
                Could someone explain the basics? What are yellow dots for, I also noticed that sometimes that yellow dots only appear on shorting or visa versa..in other words when a es bottoms out, no yellow dot is given...how do you adjsut senstivity? seems very complex, people like it, but why?

Comment

D3Spotter

Hi dadof3and3 (david),
                  Thank you for sharing the D3Spotter, one of the best indicators around, IMHO.

It worked perfectly in NT6.5 but somehow in NT7, it doesn't plot the divergence line. I apologize in advance if my question is a repetition.

In v2, the dots doesn't plot below the zero line. I tried using the v3.2, the lines are all over the place. I'm sure I must have done something wrong.

can you point me to the right way on how to use the indicator on NT7? your help is greatly appreciated.

fxwealth88

Comment

Hello dadof3and3, i know your V1 indicator for NT6.5 and worked very well, then i donwloaded the D3Spotter V2 for NT7 from http://www.ninjatrader.com/support/f...p=15&keyid=164 but i detected that only the yellow points are plotted in my chart but no the long and short arrows or lines 1 to 2 or 3 to 4.

What happend? Maybe i did bad something. Could you help me please?

This is the screen example of indicator :

This is my screen (only yellow points in all chart time and other charts, belive me please):

Thanks for indicator
                    Last edited by ninjo; 12-24-2010, 07:14 AM.

Comment

Would someone be able to convert the original indicator d3spotterv1 to be able to work on NT7???
                      That'd be neat.
                      Nice work dadof3

Comment

Is it possible to delete the yellows dots in the chart? They are to many so I only want to only have the lines.

Thanks!
                        Attached Files
                        Last edited by x3000gold; 03-28-2011, 04:39 PM.

Comment

Did anyone manage to solve this in NT7?

Comment

Yes I have something similar to this working on NT7.

As it is a derivative work of dado3of3's indicator, I'm reluctant to post it, unless he says it is OK.

Comment

Seems the author of the indicator has not been in this thread for a year

Just hope then he is watching

Comment

Just found a similar indicator on "big Mike's" forum....
                                Seems to work pretty much the same.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                                Started by adeelshahzad, Today, 03:54 AM
                                5 responses
                                0 likes
                                Last Post NinjaTrader_BrandonH  
                                Started by stafe, 04-15-2024, 08:34 PM
                                7 responses
                                0 likes