An additional "F" Fixed Scale Button

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

An additional "F" Fixed Scale Button

Perhaps add another "F" button at lower right of chart...screen shot below...

On a large size chart an extra button may be easier to hit to cancel fixed scale.

And....is there a hotkey to cancel fixed scale...??

....Thanks....
    Attached Files

Originally posted by Alfred View Post
    Perhaps add another "F" button at lower right of chart...screen shot below...

On a large size chart an extra button may be easier to hit to cancel fixed scale.

And....is there a hotkey to cancel fixed scale...??

....Thanks....
    I would like to add my vote for hotkey, which could cancel fixed scale. I do it many times a day and hitting the tiny box in the right hand corner (especially when you are in a hurry) is not too much handy...

Comment

Thank you for the suggestions.

SFT-2814 - Fixed scale improvements.
      SFT-2386 - Add additional hotkeys

Please reference these internal tracking numbers if you ever have questions regarding this feature request. When a feature request is implemented, you'll find it in the release notes:

Last edited by NinjaTrader_PatrickG; 09-26-2018, 07:06 AM.

Comment

On a full height chart with a 1920 x 1200 monitor....with the F button in the upper right corner...
        that is a long way to go many times a day to cancel Fixed Scale....an additional F button in the lower right would be helpful....
        and a hot key to cancel Fixed Scale would also be helpful....

Comment

Thank you for the suggestion, Alfred.

I have submitted this as a feature request to the Development Team. I will follow up with an internal tracking number for your reference as soon as it is created.

Thanks in advance for your patience.

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_PatrickG View Post
            Thank you for the suggestion, Alfred.

I have submitted this as a feature request to the Development Team. I will follow up with an internal tracking number for your reference as soon as it is created.

Thanks in advance for your patience.
            PatrickG...tracking numbers were already provided in post #3 above....
            .....am especially interested in a hotkey to cancel fixed scale....

thanks much.....

Comment

We always like to check with the Development Team to make sure the tracking number aligns with things on their end or if the request deserves it's own tracking number. I can confirm that your vote was added to SFT-2814.

Comment

Add my vote please

Comment

Added. TraderYoda.

To others reading this thread - I will not be posting updates for new votes, however, feel free to comment if you'd like for you vote to be added.

Comment

Please add my vote as well. For now, I have my own hotkeys that have to position the cursor there and click on the F. I cannot do it on the indicators because the F is not always in the same place, so having hotkeys defined for these would be awesome.

Comment

Want to add to Fixed Scale considerations....when in fixed scale and price runs off the top or bottom of screen, automatically cancel fixed scale.....what is the advantage to having price run off the screen....??
                      Make this a user option to auto cancel....a volume chart may run off the chart OK as one example where one may wish to keep fixed scale....

This auto cancel fixed scale was suggested 7 years ago here....!!

https://ninjatrader.com/support/foru...-fixed-scaling

Question on Fixed Scaling...
                      06-01-2012, 10:51 AM
                      Say you have fixed scaling enabled on a chart....would it be possible to write an indicator to automatically kill fixed scaling when price may extend above or below the chart window...??

Or what about the possibility of a graphic object or indicator that would auto scale even when in Fixed Scale mode...?? Or perhaps an alert when prices run off the chart ??

Often one can have fixed scaling enabled on purpose or accidentally and prices can easily run off the chart when perhaps you were not immediately aware fixed scaling was enabled...
                      Last edited by Alfred; 06-10-2019, 06:26 PM.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                      Started by CortexZenUSA, Today, 12:53 AM
                      0 responses
                      1 view
                      0 likes
                      Last Post CortexZenUSA  
                      Started by CortexZenUSA, Today, 12:46 AM
                      0 responses
                      1 view