Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

External Dll issue - Accord.net component built on .net 3.5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

External Dll issue - Accord.net component built on .net 3.5

I am unable to refer external dll component built on .net framework 3.5. My NT version is 64bit 7.0.1000.18

I can call easily refer my own dll targettted .net framework 3.5 but above external dll that is also built on same environment. I have placed all the component in the specified folder ~\Documents\NinjaTrader 7\bin\Custom.

Please let me know if I am missing something or provide me work around solutions.

Regards,
    Ziaul

Ziaul, what error do you exactly get when trying to reference / load it up?
    BertrandNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

I can't get intelligence about the component? Even from Visual Studio I can get all the details about the class.

Please find the attached snaps about my reference components and intelligence issue.

When I try to create component based upon the component description, I get compilation error.

Kindly help me on this?

Regards,
      Ziaul
      Attached Files

Comment

Thanks Ziaul, so you mean the dll loads correctly without error in the log but you're unable to get Intellisense to work as in your VS?

Here's a thread discussing the same item -

Comment

Please find the error snaps. It looks like NT can not retrieve 3rd party dll provided by Accord.Net for math, statistics library.

Please check and let me know.

Regards,
          Ziaul
          Attached Files

Comment

Thanks Ziaul, would closely check if all needed references are actually added as needed - I vaguely recalla a related case with this libary and here AForge.Math was not referenced, so NT could not fully resolve on loading up.

Comment

Sorry to open an old thread, but I have this same issue it seems and it is not clear weather there is a solution? Can the Accord math library (Accord.Math and Accord.Statistics) be used or is there a preferred alternative math library that will work with NT7.

It seems from the answers that it is not usable with NT7?

Comment

Accord math library is working fine with me. If you need any assistance, provide me details of your problem. I will try to help you.

Comment

Ziaul, your kind offer is helpful, but since my last post I noticed a new Accord version 3.0.2, which apparently integrates the AForge library fully. https://github.com/accord-net/framework/releases After installing this I now am able to see it working with NT7.

Previously when trying to plot my indicator I was getting the popup image you have posted that said "Unable to retrieve type infos from assembly...." Even after making sure I had used the .net v3.5 dll and placed a copy of it in the <My Documents\NinjaTrader 7\bin\custom\> folder, adding it to the "references" in NT7 and including the "using Accord.Statistics" statement in my NT7 code.

Comment

Sorry to reopen the thread, but I have this same issue with Accord.Math

I have Nt7 and i have imported all .DLL v3.5 into NinjaTrader 7/bin/custom folder

I dont know what is wrong, please can help me with this.

The images is follows

Thanks for the advance

Comment

Hello jvarela,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the NinjaTrader forums!

Have you added the DLL file address to the NinjaTrader references? You can access the references list through any indicator by editing the indicator and right mouse click on the text and selecting "references".
                      Paul H.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hi Paul, and thask for reply

I create a new Strategy, then I Download this .DLLs

Accord.dll
                        Accord.IO.dll
                        Accord.Math.Core.dll
                        Accord.Math.dll
                        (lib/net35)

already placed into <My Documents\NinjaTrader 7\bin\custom\> folder
                        When I call the .dlls in teh declarations using Accord; using Accord.Math; etc the strategy compile fine.

I already reference the dlls

The issue appear when I go to enable o disable the strategy.

i have NT7 and working with Accord 3.8 version

Comment

Hello jvarela,

Thank you for your response.

Are you receiving the same message as detailed in this thread or is your message different when you enable the strategy?

I look forward to your response.

Comment

Hi, is the same message

This is the log:

26/12/2017 2:34:13 p. m.|1|4|Simulation account 'Replay101' reset
                            26/12/2017 2:34:13 p. m.|1|2|Time to flatten=12:00:00 a. m., Flatten all=Disabled
                            26/12/2017 2:34:16 p. m.|1|4|Simulation account 'Replay101' reset
                            26/12/2017 2:34:54 p. m.|0|4|Unable to retrieve type infos from assembly 'Accord.Math': System.Reflection.ReflectionTypeLoadException: No se pueden cargar uno o varios tipos requeridos. Recupere la propiedad LoaderExceptions para obtener más información.
                            en System.Reflection.Module._GetTypesInternal(StackCr awlMark& stackMark)
                            en System.Reflection.Assembly.GetTypes()
                            en NinjaTrader.Cbi.AssemblyDictionary.GetTypes(Type superClass)

Thanks!

Comment

Hello jvarela,

Thank you for your response.

Can you send me a note to platformsupport[at]ninjatrader[dot]com with 'ATTN: Patrick H' in the subject line and a reference to this thread in the body of the email so we may schedule a support call to look into this matter further?

I look forward to your response.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by michi08, 10-05-2018, 09:31 AM
                              3 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post NinjaTrader_ChelseaB  
                              Started by sightcareclickhere, Today, 01:55 PM
                              0 responses
                              1 view