NT 7 64 bit will not Open ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NT 7 64 bit will not Open ?

Hello , I would like some help opening the 64 bit version for NT 7.. I get a error message like the one attached. The regular version opens fine. I have windows 10

help.

thanks.. p.s I reinstalled NT7 and get the same error

Kronos
    Attached Files

Hello,
    Thanks for your post.

NinjaTrader requires various Microsoft components to run, one of which is SQL compact Edition. Currently, you may not have SQL Compact Edition or possibly have the incorrect version of SQL Compact Edition installed.

Please follow the below steps to ensure the correct version of SQL Compact Edition is installed on your PC.

1)Navigate to the Windows Control Panel
    2)Add and remove software/programs
    3)Uninstall any SQL Compact Editions you see, if none are present you may ignore this step and continue with the next step
    4)Install latest SQL Compact Edition 3.5. SP2 which is available here: http://www.ninjatrader.com/support/f...CE_3.5_SP2.exe
    5)Once you run the downloaded file it will ask you for a directory to extract the installer to. Point this to a temporary directory that you will be able to quickly locate later, such as the desktop
    6)Navigate to the aforementioned directory in which the files have been extracted to
    7)Run the file named SSCERuntime-ENU.exe in which you will want to extract to this directory once more (there will be two files)
    8)SSCERuntime_x86-ENU.msi - Run this one first
    9)SSCERuntime_x64-ENU.msi - No need to run this if you are on a 32 bit system, if you are on a 64 bit system you will also need to run this file, if you are not sure if you have a 64 bit system go ahead and run this file. If you are not using a 64 Bit operating system, the installer will cancel itself automatically
    10)Follow the installation steps outlined in the installation wizard
    11)Once installed you will need to restart your PC
    12)You will now be able to launch NinjaTrader 7

Please feel free to write in with any additional NinjaTrader items we may assist with.
    Josh G.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Thank you ! It works now...

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by jaybedreamin, Today, 05:56 PM
      0 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post jaybedreamin  
      Started by DJ888, 04-16-2024, 06:09 PM