Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

User defined Volume and Price Paint Bars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

User defined Volume and Price Paint Bars

Hello all,

Is there an indicator out there that paints price bars based on a user defined number of contracts traded? I know there is the better volume indicator but that's not exactly what I'm looking for. Basically if I am using a 4 range chart of the NQ and say one bar has greater than or equal to 200 contracts associated with it I'd like the volume bar and the price bar to paint red for example. Can anyone help me out with this or point me to a link if it exists already? I have no coding experience. I've done multiple searches but can't seem to find anything. Thanks in advance.

Hello eminiman414,

Thank you for your post.

I am not aware of such an indicator. This would be a simple indicator to build if it only needed to check volume of the bar and then change the color of the indicator plot and the price bar.

I will have our affiliate NinjaTrader Ecosystem follow up with a list of NinjaScript Consultants here on this thread.

If you would like to build this yourself please let me know.

Comment

Hello Eminiman414,

Thanks for your post.

You can search our extensive library of NinjaScript consultants through the link below. Simply enter a consultant name or search by using our filter categories. Once you have identified your consultants of choice, please visit each consultant's site for more information or contact them directly to learn more:

Search trading indicators, apps and services to personalize your NinjaTrader software. Explore custom trading indicators, automated strategies, free trading apps & more!

You can locate the contact information for the consultants on their direct websites for any additional questions you may have. Since these consultants are third-party services for NinjaTrader, all pricing and support information will need to be obtained through the consultant.

Let me know if I may be of further assistance

This NinjaTrader Ecosystem website is for educational and informational purposes only and should not be considered a solicitation to buy or sell a futures contract or make any other type of investment decision. The companies and services listed on this website are not to be considered a recommendation and it is the reader's responsibility to evaluate any product, service, or company. NinjaTrader Ecosystem, LLC is not responsible for the accuracy or content of any product, service or company linked to on this website.
      Jared M.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by Barry Milan, Today, 10:35 PM
      1 response
      0 likes
      Last Post NinjaTrader_Manfred  
      Started by WeyldFalcon, 12-10-2020, 06:48 PM
      14 responses
      0 likes