Collapse

scroll to the current bar (last on the right) by hotkey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oh, and I forgot to mention VST of course has the User selectable option to return to either Fixed- or Auto-Scale when price goes off visible chart area, or hits the User-configurable margin such that that never happens.........

Comment

Originally posted by brucerobinson View Post
      Please add my vote.
      Re: defining what the scope of request should be - my comments/what I'd like to see and why......
      Simply put - take a look at the Vertical Scroll Tools indicator for NT7, it is a comprehensive implementation of all things desirable.

Autoscroll which is what Alfred is after,
      I am after automatic Auto scale of price when price trades off the screen on a chart that is currently in fixed scale.

Users will still have the option of Center price on scale to remain, if the suggested Auto cancel of fixed scale is not selected by the user for a chart.

Incidentally.....I thought the way, when price traded off the screen....was handled pretty well in Ninja 6.5 ....my memory of the details of that are bit fuzzy though....

Last edited by Alfred; 02-28-2018, 09:42 AM. Reason: details

Comment

Apologies, it was not my intention to pollute your requirement with additional ones, rather that - if I recall correctly - the indicator I referred to does what you seek and more similarly desirable, all of which I'd like to see in 8. I realise if I want to request them, I should have started a new thread not hijacked yours.

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_ChelseaB View Post
          Hello elmikao,

I've received a tracking ID for your request for the 'Return' functionality of the Return Icon and the Return to automatic scaling functionality of the 'F' button to be hotkeys.

This request is being tracked with ID #SFT-2386.

Please note it is up to the NinjaTrader Development to decide if and when any request will be implemented.

We appreciate your feedback. Please let me know of any other suggestions you have for NinjaTrader.
          Hello NinjaTrader_ChelseaB,

Could you please take into account the post #6 in the request ID #SFT-2386?

In fact it is not only the "F" function that is requested but both "F" and the arrow to get to current bar. I put a screenshot in the post #6.

Many thx

Comment

Hello elmikao,

Thank you for your post.

Returning to the current bar (the arrow) and returning to autoscale (the F) are included in SFT-2386.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Comment

Can't believe this was never implemented.
              NT8 has a hotkey for 'Fixed scale' (F button), but need to manually use mouse to 'Scroll to last bar'.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
              Started by gravdigaz6, Today, 11:40 PM
              0 responses
              0 likes
              Last Post gravdigaz6  
              Started by MarianApalaghiei, Today, 10:49 PM
              3 responses
              0 likes
              Last Post NinjaTrader_Manfred