Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IB orderID

Hi,

I am sending order to my IB advisor master account, which has presets for trade allocation. Unfortunately IB sends a trade confirmation (with side = ALLOC) for the allocation trade, which NT considers as a real trade... As a workaround I was ignoring trade confirmations from NT and getting them directly from the IB API, then I could filter myself on the ALLOC trades.

My problem then is matching these executions to different strategies. I have done that by product thus far, but now I want to trade multiple strategies per product. In order to allocate the execution to the right strategy I want to use IB OrderID. I get the orderID from the IB API execution, but from NT, I am getting a NT orderID, which I cannot match to the IB one.

My question: How can I get the IB OrderID matching an order that NT sent out?

benoirat, I would unfortunately not be aware of a way since the native IB order id would not be exposed in our NinjaScript - I will however add this as enhancement request to consider.
    BertrandNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by traderqz, Today, 12:06 AM
    5 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post NinjaTrader_Gaby  
    Started by Mongo, Today, 11:05 AM
    2 responses
    0 likes