Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

MAX/MIN in CalculateOnBarClose = false [DUDE]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MAX/MIN in CalculateOnBarClose = false [DUDE]

Hello,

I have a question, I want that when I recive entry signal in market, in the same moment, this bar draw square, and draw squares in all next bars with maximum or minimum than the previous bar.
    Finally, I need to draw line to connect the first bar entry with the last bar square

Thank you!!

Ricard

This sounds like Chinese. Even with the best intentions I cannot understand your question.

Could you reformulate or translate it to plain English please?

Comment

Hello AgueroSala and Harry, I think that aguerosala what to say is:

As an indicator either I get an entry marked with an arrow marking up or down.
      I get exactly the point of entry into this candle we remember that we are with the Calculateonbarclose = false option.
      Once the entry has been in the same real-time candle I want to draw a square.
      This square will own to pursue the price so that this drawing is always a maximum or minimum , starting from the entrance obviously we will obey obtained in a variable.
      To give you an example : The indicator gives a bullish candle entry 1, the entry is marked by an upward arrow.
      At the same moment will draw a square at maximum the same candle, the same instant . As the candle grows obtain new highs and therefore the square will be moving up , never down . In the sail 2 if the square sail one is surpassed and is created in the sail 2 a new high , square sail 1 is removed is drawn on the sail 2 in the new high.

Comment

Now it sounds like Japanese, I still do not understand much of it. It is not yet comprehensible.

The only thing that I get is that you wish to draw an entry and then some squares. Could you please post a chart showing what you really wish to do?

Comment

Sorry for the language , obviously I am not English-speaking , but I think you get enough. The only thing is that the concept is complex to explain.

Note that I be Chinese if you want to be more comfortable to talk to me in Chinese

JAPAN: こちらをご覧ください
          CHINESE: 得知

As you can see is quite different from your language.

The important thing is that I have now made a picture for you to understand the operation of the above.
          Attached Files

Comment

Should be easy to draw the square. If you use the same tag for all squares, it will be displaced from one high to the next high of a bar. The tag could read tag = "square" + entryBar, where entryBar is the CurrentBar when the position was entered.

For the arrow there could be a problem, as the exact location of the arrow must be calculated somehow. Even with the indicator set to CalculateOnBarClose = False, the calculation will only take place after the bar close if you perform it on historica data. If you are looking at real-time data, pressing F5 may therefore shift the arrow.

The line connecting arrow and square is redrawn, when a new square is printed. Here you would also need the same tag such as tag = "line" + entryBar to make sure that the line is displaced as needed.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by Rapine Heihei, 04-23-2024, 07:51 PM
            2 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post Max238
            by Max238

Started by Shansen, 08-30-2019, 10:18 PM
            24 responses
            0 likes