Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cumulative strategy performance

Hello,

Is it possible to have a cumulative strategy performance calculation? For example I have four strategies and I would like to select them and have only one performance screen for all of them. All I can see/do now is right clicking on each strategy and analyze performance separately...

Thanks!

Hello TexFly,

Unfortunately this is not supported. You can create trade reports at Control Center-->New-->Trade Performance. However you can't filter it using automated strategies.

I will forward the suggestion to view strategy performance for multiple strategies in one screen to development.
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Ok, thanks Jason!

Comment

Sorry...one more item. Is there a way to save a specific report? I can create several tabs but I'm not sure if they get saved with the workspace. Also the print feature does't work properly, it only prints a screenshot. Am I missing anything?

Thanks,

Comment

Yes, the Trade Performance windows are saved part of the workspace.

When I right click in a Trade Performance window and select Print-->Summary Grid or Window, a new pop up window appears to select the printer. Do you not get this pop up window?

What NinjaTrader version do you have installed? You can check this at Control Center-->Help-->About.

Comment

I'm running 8.0.11.1 64-bit.

When I right click on the report I get the pop up but it only prints one screen/tab and not the entire report...do you get the same?

Comment

Yes, it is as expected that it only prints the Trade Performance-tab selected.

Comment

It would be great to have a true print report and not just a screenshot...it should check all tabs automatically and output a complete report.

Comment

I will forward the suggestion to be able to print all tabs of the Trade Performance window to development.

Comment

Thanks Jason. How does NT8 notify us if a new update is available?

Comment

Once we release a new version, there will be a in-product announcement (pop up window) when you start NinjaTrader notifying you of this.

You can view the release notes at the link below.

Comment

For what its worth I'll add my vote for what I'm guessing is portfolio testing in the strategy analyser. NT is well behind the curve on this feature, which from what I've seen has been requested many times since several years back. Just look to Multicharts Portfolio Backtesting to see what should be available with Ninjatrader.

But this style of gauging feature popularity through requests of people on this forum is flawed. There are probably many people who would purchase NT if it had a feature such as this, but they know it doesn't, so they buy Multicharts instead, and thus they're not on this forum to cast a vote.

Comment

The suggestion to be able to print all tabs of the Trade Performance window is present on the list of possible future enhancements and is assigned to SFT-549. We added your vote.
                          Last edited by NinjaTrader_Jason; 01-10-2018, 08:50 AM.

Comment

Hello pmn100,

The suggestion to support running multiple backtests/optimizations at once directly through the Strategy Analyzer is present on the list under SFT-1047. We added your vote. Thank you for your feedback.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                            Started by geddyisodin, Yesterday, 05:20 AM
                            7 responses
                            0 likes
                            Last Post NinjaTrader_Gaby  
                            Started by gbourque, Today, 06:39 AM
                            2 responses
                            0 likes