Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bad request (400)

Hello,

Since a couple of days Ninjatrader 7 keeps throwing this error: Error OnMarketUpdate. The remote server returned an error. (400) Bad request.

I let my steategies stall and and even with floating open positions as I use NT unmanaged approach. I ran these strategies for months now, earlier versions for years. Suddenly these errors. Happened four times the last two sessions, which makes NT unreliable instantly. Can't find anything which is off from normal. Restarting NT doesn't solve it. And it seems random as I run four strategies at the moment and all got this error somewhere during the session, but never at the same time, while all strategies do exactly these same and trigger the same orders at the very same time.

Any idea where to look at? I run NT7 over Rithmic. As said, solid as a rock before. This errors are thers since this week.

Thank, F

Hello Francis,

Thanks for writing in to our Support team.

Please send me your log and trace files so that I may look into what occurred.

You can do this by going to the Control Center-> Help-> Mail to Platform Support.

Ensuring 'Log and Trace Files' is checked will include these files. This is checked by default.

Please reference this forum post by including a link to it in the body of your email.

I look forward to your reply.
    Alan S.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hello Alan,

Thanks for the quick response.

I just mailed the log and trace files.

Cheers,
      Francis

Comment

Hello Alan,

Please revert back if you have any first ideas. Today same issues. System is unworkable atm.

Kind regards,
        Francis

Comment

Francis, I'm not sure that we ever got your email. I couldn't locate one using the email you have on file for your forum name. Did you get a reply from us? If so, what was the ticket number provided in that email?

Please try writing in manually to PlatformSupport[AT]NinjaTrader[DOT]com.

In the subject or body of the email include a link to this forum thread and "1858404"

Comment

Hello Patrick,
            Thanks for getting back at me. I just mailed support the most recent log and trace files manually with thread url and supplied number.

Kind regards

Comment

To possibly give you a direction, as it states 400 bad request (url issue); I do use Telegram as alert system since NT's mail function does not work. Telegram does work, but it is the only url I use within the entire code. Disbling it won't rule things out, because I need to know what happened when it was enabled. There was no reason to send an alert, which only happens at disconnects or floating positions. Neither was the case.

Is this bad request error within NT or Rithmic solely thrown for url related issues?

Cheers

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
              Started by rdtdale, Today, 01:02 PM
              0 responses
              0 likes
              Last Post rdtdale
              by rdtdale

Started by alifarahani, Today, 09:40 AM
              3 responses