Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

How to export drawn support and resistant levels data into an excel spreadheet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to export drawn support and resistant levels data into an excel spreadheet?

Hi All!

I'm trading a breakout strategy and I draw support and resistant levels by hand, daily on several futures product.

I would like to get these levels into a txt or speadsheet in every day, after I have drew them.

What is the solution for this? A script or an indicator? Anyone has alraedy developed anything like this? I would appreciate

Regards,

Zsuzsa

Hello zsuzsageza,

Thank you for your note.

I would suggest an indicator which you could apply to the chart, which will either immediately loop through your drawing objects and save their prices to a file, or will do so each day at a specified time and you can leave the indicator applied to each chart.
    Below are some examples which would help you write this logic.

Here is an example of writing to file,

Here would be a example how you could trigger an action at a certain time every day,
    Support for the development of custom automated trading strategies using NinjaScript.

I have attached a sample which loops through all drawing objects applied to a chart.

Rather than print the values to the output window as the attached example does, you would want to use the logic in the sample at the first link to have the prices written to file.

If you do not code and would like a list of third parties that would write this for you please let us know.

Please let us know if you need further assistance.
    Attached Files
    Alan P.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by CortexZenUSA, Today, 12:53 AM
    0 responses
    1 view
    0 likes
    Last Post CortexZenUSA  
    Started by CortexZenUSA, Today, 12:46 AM