Please imrpove chart trader order entry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please imrpove chart trader order entry

The chart trader order entry is not fun to use.

I need to move quite quickly but am always struggling with the annoying order entry system.

For some reason, when pushing the entry line around to my price, it never wants to land on whole numbers!

Like if I want 30.50 as my entry, the line will show 30.49, then jump to 30.51.

Can you make it gently snap to whole numbers? Or add a price ladder around entry so its easy and quick to enter the exact entry price wanted?

The current way of dragging a line up and down manually with a mouse isn't good enough, it's imprecise.

Hello Irukandji,

Thank you for your post. There is not a method this time to override the automatic hover numbers at this time. You may increase the chart Y axis scale will allow for more space between the numbers so chart trader will display the hovered price interval easier.

I will certainly submit a feature request regarding a possible option to snap to whole or custom numbers.

The ID for this request is SFT-3440. You may reference this ID in the future regarding this matter. If implemented, this would also list in the NinjaTrader Help Guide release notes along with all updates upon release (Help > Help > Release Notes).

Let us know if we may assist further.
    Eric B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by StrongLikeBull, Yesterday, 04:05 PM
    1 response
    0 likes
    Last Post NinjaTrader_Gaby  
    Started by Mestor, 03-10-2023, 01:50 AM
    14 responses