Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Outside bar indicator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Outside bar indicator

Hi all, looking for an outside bar indicator, preferably that colours the bar as i have an inside bar indicator that does that .

Hello falcs,

Thanks for your post.

While I did not find an "outside bars" indicator in the NinjaScript File Sharing section of the forum, I did find an older indicator that may accomplish the task that could be ported to NT8.

I'm not familiar with the inside bars study or an outside bars study, but after searching our forums I came across the thread below which covers an "Innenstaebe" indicator.

Porting this indicator will require a basic understanding of C#, NinjaScript, and our documented Code Breaking Changes between NT7 and NT8. I'll include some publicly available documentation that can be used for further direction.

NT7 Developing Indicators - https://ninjatrader.com/support/help...indicators.htm
    NT7/NT8 Code Breaking Changes - https://ninjatrader.com/support/help...ng_changes.htm

We can also have a representative of our EcoSystem reach out with information on NinjaScript Consultants who would be happy to create this indicator or any other for you at your request.

If this is something that interests you, feel free to let us know.
    JimNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by falcs View Post
      Hi all, looking for an outside bar indicator, preferably that colours the bar as i have an inside bar indicator that does that .
      Hi falcs,

Is the inside bar indicator publicly available?

Comment

Hi Stok, the indicator was publicly available, I cant remember where i got it from and i cant find the correct file currently but im sure a quick google will turn something up.

Comment

Hello Stok,

I found an InsideBar indicator on our forums that my colleague Alan had shared that may fit your needs. We are in the middle of transitioning our former NinjaScript File Sharing section of the forums to our EcoSystem website. You could also find additional options googling "inside bar indicator ninjatrader 8"

Here's a link to the indicator Alan shared:

JimNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by Aviram Y, Today, 05:29 AM
          1 response
          0 likes
          Last Post NinjaTrader_ChelseaB  
          Started by cls71, Today, 04:45 AM
          1 response