Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

CCI - Three Line Plots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CCI - Three Line Plots

Instead of adding multiple standard system CCI indicators to a chart panel to create several CCI lines of different periods, it would be less effort to change and probably less impact on resources to have one script plotting multiple lines. Does anyone willing to share have an NT8 CCI script that plots multiple CCI lines? I'm interested in plotting three. Thanks!

Hello Lancer,

Thank you for your support forum post and for your interest in NinjaTrader!

You can search our extensive library of NinjaScript consultants through the link below for custom NinjaTrader assemblies. Simply enter a consultant name or search by using our filter categories. Once you have identified your consultants of choice, please visit each consultant's site for more information or contact them directly to learn more!

This NinjaTrader Ecosystem website is for educational and informational purposes only and should not be considered a solicitation to buy or sell a futures contract or make any other type of investment decision. The companies and services listed on this website are not to be considered a recommendation and it is the reader's responsibility to evaluate any product, service, or company. NinjaTrader Ecosystem LLC is not responsible for the accuracy or content of any product, service or company linked to on this website.

Please let me know if you have any questions, concerns or if I can provide any further assistance by responding to this thread at your convenience.
    Ryan L.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Of course. A simple multi-line CCI is ordinary. I thought a member of this forum would have one already.

Comment

With all credit to Cory at Futures.io, attached is a script that plots 3 CCI lines.

The question is, how are the order of line plots controlled? As is, the script plots the CCI first, then Fast-CCI, then Slow-CCI on top, but the desired plot order is Slow-CCI, then Fast-CCI, then CCI on top. I changed the order of AddPlot lines in the script, and that changed the order of line plots, but it also then applied line color and style attributes to the wrong lines, so something more than AddPlot order must be changed. The attached script has AddPlot order back to original. Any instruction on this is appreciated.
        Attached Files

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by cls71, Today, 04:45 AM
        0 responses
        1 view
        0 likes
        Last Post cls71
        by cls71

Started by mjairg, 07-20-2023, 11:57 PM