Drawing tools for Median Lines - Action Reaction Lines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Drawing tools for Median Lines - Action Reaction Lines

Is there a way to get more drawing tools to work with Median Lines like the guys on Market Geometry use? I think they mostly use Ensign or Esignal for charting. I use Ninja Trader and like it a lot. I just wish there more charting tools.

Ninja Trader does have the Pitchfork tool which is useful. And of course line tools to draw line segments and trend lines etc. It would be very useful to have some expanding parallel line tools and sliding parallel line tools to draw action reaction lines, etc.

Thank you,

Mahlon

Hi Mahlon,

Thank you for your post.

With NinjaTrader 7 we have added additional drawing tools, and new drawing tool features. In terms of adding drawing tools I have forwarded a suggestion to development to add the drawing tools you mention to the list of possible future enhancements to NinjaTrader.
    Ryan O.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Thank you for your reply. Are there any Ninja Trader business partners that offer more advanced drawing tools to make working with median lines and action reaction lines easier?

Thank you,

Mahlon

Comment

Hi Mahlon,

I am not sure if drawing tools are included in any of the third party indicator packages, but you can review the link of NinjaScript consultants to see if their offerings include any of the drawing tools you mentioned.

They also do custom programming on your behalf and it may be possible that they can program those drawing tools for you, or you can custom program them yourself using NinjaSript by including them as part of an indicator.
        Ryan O.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by kevinenergy, 02-17-2023, 12:42 PM
        117 responses
        1 like
        Last Post jculp
        by jculp

Started by Mongo, Today, 11:05 AM
        5 responses