ninjatrader crashes when loading NG historical data

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ninjatrader crashes when loading NG historical data

Hi, I have two things that I am inquiring about.

For some odd reason when I load natural gas's chart and go back like lets say 90 days to have historical data on my chart for the past 90 days.. it crashes ninjatrader. Was wondering why it would only happen to NG and not any of the other products I trade?

Also, I had a short position on natural gas before the natural gas inventory announcement. I put an order on probably about like 8 ticks above where the price was trading at seconds before announcement came out and for some odd reason the price did not hit on the chart, but my order got filled.. Which was not what iI wanted it to do. Is there a way we can look into this? I feel like it caught my order by mistake and really messed up what I had envisioned for that trade.

Please let me know how we can proceed. Thanks!

Hello,

Thanks for your post.

IMPORTANT— Please reach out to your Broker's Orders Desk immediately whenever unexpected behavior occurs with live orders to confirm and manage any live positions/orders.

I'd like to see your log and trace files. Please send me a note to platformsupport (at) ninjatrader (dot) com. Attach your most current log and trace files to the email, and put a link to this forum post in the body of the email. Please note "ATTN: Drew" in the body of the response.

You will find the log file on your PC in the (My) Documents > NinjaTrader 7 > Log folder.

The log file will be named "log.20171019.txt"

You will find the trace file on your PC in the (My) Documents > NinjaTrader 7 > Trace folder.

The trace file will be named "trace.20171019.txt"

I look forward to hearing from you.
    Drew O.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by Javierw.ok, Today, 04:12 PM
    0 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post Javierw.ok  
    Started by timmbbo, Today, 08:59 AM