CandleStick OnRender Error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CandleStick OnRender Error

2015-10-28 18:10:41:242|3|4|Chart style 'Candlestick': Error on calling 'OnRender' method: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at NinjaTrader.Data.BarsSeries.GetClose(Int32 index) at NinjaTrader.Data.Bars.GetClose(Int32 index) at NinjaTrader.NinjaScript.ChartStyles.CandleStyle.On Render(ChartControl chartControl, ChartScale chartScale, ChartBars chartBars) at NinjaTrader.NinjaScript.ChartStyles.ChartStyle.Ren der(RenderTarget pRenderTarget, ChartControl chartControl, ChartScale chartScale, ChartBars chartBars)

Free online storage and sharing with Screencast.com. 2 GB of storage and 2 GB of bandwidth per month for free. We won't compress, alter or take ownership of your content.

-=Edge=-
    NinjaTrader Ecosystem Vendor - High Tech Trading Analysis

I think i hit the same error type but with a different error message this morning.
    Before connecting to my data provider my chart also had not all historical data properly loaded.
    I got the following two errors in the log.
    2015-10-28 08:44:52:651 ERROR: Indicator 'ATR': Error on calling 'OnBarUpdate' method on bar 2592: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
    2015-10-28 08:44:52:651 ERROR: Failed to call 'Add' method: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

After connecting to my data provider the chart now has all historical data properly loaded and there were no errors.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by Perr0Grande, Today, 08:16 PM
    0 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post Perr0Grande  
    Started by elderan, Today, 08:03 PM
    0 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post elderan