Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Is it somehow possible to quickly look up/locate historical days on charts in Ninja?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is it somehow possible to quickly look up/locate historical days on charts in Ninja?

Hi all,

I'm doing some of my analysis in Excel and often find historical days of interest which I then want to check out on my charts in Ninjatrader.

For now, I have simply been looking them up manually or have an additional chart with say 5 days of history where I select my desired day as the last day of the time series.

But, this do take some time. It's OKAY for EOD use, but I might want to do the same intraday.

Is there a faster way to do this? Ideally, there'd be an on chart window where you simply could select the desired date you want to look at.

I imagine this currently do not exist, but thought I'd ask. Maybe some third party vendors have created something like this as an add-on/script?

Thanks in advance!

Johnny,

Thanks for posting.

In addition to loading the data based on Days, you could also elect to use a "Custom Range" in the Data Series menu to view your desired date range. However, this would still require making this change in the Data Series menu.

Since this request seems to be more about the convenience and number of steps taken, I'd be happy to submit a Feature Request on your behalf to the Development Team to consider putting something on the chart itself to quickly change the date range viewed in a future release of the platform.
    Drew O.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by junkone, Today, 11:37 AM
    0 responses
    1 view
    0 likes
    Last Post junkone
    by junkone

Started by quantismo, 04-17-2024, 05:13 PM