Modifying and Cancelling Orders
You can modify an existing order's quantity, price, or cancel an order entirely from Order Grid display of the Basic Entry window.
Changing the Price of an Order
1. You can increase the price of an order in one tick increments by right mouse clicking on the order in the order grid and selecting "Increase Price".
2. You can decrease the price of an order in one tick increments by right mouse clicking on the order in the Order Grid and selecting "Decrease Price".
3. Double clicking on the Price field will enable the price editor which will allow you to type in a new price manually, or use the scroll wheel on your mouse to select a relative price.
|1.||Right click on the Basic Entry Window and select Properties|
|2.||Expand the "Columns" section|
|3.||Check the "Increase" and/or the "Decrease" options|
Cancelling an Individual Order
1. You can cancel an order by left mouse clicking on the "X" button.
2. You can also right click on the order itself and press the "Cancel Order" menu item
Cancelling Stacked Orders
If you have stacked orders, indicated by the small letter "s" in the Remaining column, you can cancel one of the orders, and leave the other remaining using the steps below:
1. Right click on the stacked order row
2. Move your mouse over the order individual order
3. Select "Cancel Order"