Incorrect P&L Display for unknown reason

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Incorrect P&L Display for unknown reason

Hi everyone, I have a weird issue where NT8 displays an incorrect P&L amount. I have opened a position in this case USDCHF and am clearly at a loss. However, not only does NT8 display profit, it also displays an insane amount (I wish it were true). of $149,728.50!

Who can I contact for support to get this corrected? It's messing up all my trades..

Thanks!

Hello Oracletrades,

With live orders you can sometimes reset the db (or remove the account while disconnected) and then wait the next day (so that orders made that day are not received as External orders).
    The pairing of orders can be sensitive and relies on every entry and exit being accounted for in order.

To reset the db:
    Click Tools -> Options -> Data -> Reset DB

As a heads up, if you reconnect NT may poll the account and get order information of orders not in the database and mark these as external which can continue to be mismatched in the performance. Should you reset, sometimes waiting until the next day can prevent trades from being mismatched moving forward.

Also, be sure you are using 7.0.1000.40.
    NinjaTrader is a futures trading platform that delivers integrated multi-device trading. Discover our best platform to trade futures for active futures traders.

Last edited by NinjaTrader_ChelseaB; 11-17-2019, 06:27 PM.
    Chelsea B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

it would be nice if when you recommend this kind of fix that you tell us that it WIPES OUT ALL OF OUR TRADE STATS.
      There is a warning about losing trade data, but because I have never done this before, it did not click with me that I would lose 100% of all of my trade stats.

Is there any way to recover this info?

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by cmtjoancolmenero, Yesterday, 03:58 PM
      11 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post cmtjoancolmenero  
      Started by FrazMann, Today, 11:21 AM
      0 responses
      0 likes