Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ninja Trader 8

Hello,

If I download NT8, is it possible to use it in real trading? or as it is in beta phase is not reliable 100%?

Thanks

Sincerely

Hello,

Thank you for the question.

It is currently possible to trade live with NinjaTrader 8. Being that it is in beta there certainly could be items that you run into still as bugs are still being addressed as they are found. In general the current beta is very stable, but as always you would want to test using Sim for any items you do before submitting live trades.

You can find more information on the beta process here: http://ninjatrader.com/support/helpG...en-us/beta.htm

I look forward to being of further assistance.
    JesseNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Thanks for the answer,

A couple more questions, is it possible to upgrade my NT7 to NT8 but still having in my desktop NT7 together with NT8? If so, how can I do it?

The last question is that I have my lifetime license with NT, if it was possible to have NT7 and NT8 together in the desktop, I guess that in only one of them I can connect with my live account right?How could I use both of them at the same time?

Thanks

Sincerely

Comment

Hello,

Thank you for the questions.

It is possible to Upgrade or "Migrate" NT7 to NT8 for changing Data over, there is information on what can be migrated here: https://ninjatrader.com/NinjaTrader-8-MigrationGuide

Also you can have both installed, Installing NT8 should not interrupt anything you have in NT7 currently. There is nothing special required you would just need to run the installer for NT8.

Regarding the license, the same concept applies from NT7 meaning you can not have multiple instances using the same license key running at the same time. This means if you are using the Live license in NT8, you cant have NT7 open during that period of time.

Please let me know if I may me of further assistance.
        JesseNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by MacDad, 02-25-2024, 11:48 PM
        7 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post loganjarosz123  
        Started by Belfortbucks, Today, 09:29 PM
        0 responses
        0 likes