Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

harmonics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

harmonics

I'm looking for any harmonics indicator.
    Or could someone convert this one from NT7 to NT8? Thanks

Attached Files

or if someone could tell me whats different from NT7 to NT8 then I can change it myself? thanks

Comment

Hello ezrollin,

This thread will remain open for any community members that would like to port this script from NT7 to NT8 as a convenience to you.

Below I am providing a link to a forum post with tips on porting scripts below.

The Code Breaking Changes section of the help guide can be searched for NinjaTrader 7 methods and properties to find the equivalent in NinjaTrader 8.

Some tips on this script.
      Declare custom variables in the scope of the class, instantiate objects and assign to those class level variables in State.DataLoaded.

IntSeries is now Series<int>
      DataSeries is now Series<double>

Media Color is now WPF Brush.

DrawLine() is now Draw.Line() and needs a DashStyleHelper instead of DashStyle.

We are happy to answer any questions you may have about NinjaScript if you decide to code this yourself. We are also happy to assist with finding resources in our help guide as well as simple examples, and we are happy to assist with guiding you through the debugging process to assist you with understanding unexpected behavior.

You can also contact a professional NinjaScript Consultant who would be eager to create or modify this script at your request or assist you with your script. The NinjaTrader Ecosystem has affiliate contacts who provide educational as well as consulting services. Please let me know if you would like our NinjaTrader Ecosystem team follow up with you with a list of affiliate consultants who would be happy to create this script or any others at your request or provide one on one educational services.
      Chelsea B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hey Chelsea,
        I was actually wondering how much someone would charge to port it for me.

I was trying to try the NT7 script on NT7 but I cant even pull up ES 06-22 when connected to my continuum and cant connect to my TD Ameritrade like I can in NT8.
        So I'm stuck again thanks

Comment

I cant pull up any chart in NT7. It just offers old charts from 2021 but they dont have any price data. But I pay for the data. I'm also connected to Kinetix

Comment

Hello ezrollin,

A member of the ecosystem team will follow up with a list of professional consultants.

Please follow the instructions below to roll over the expiration date of a futures contract.
            • From within the NinjaTrader Control Center window select the menu Tools> Instrument Manager
            • Highlight the contract you wish to rollover on the left side of the Instrument Manager window
            • Press the '>' button (the instrument will disappear from the list)
            • Press the '<' button and the instrument should re-appear with the front-month expiration date
            • Select 'OK'
            • Select the updated contract in the Instrument drop-down menu within your currently opened windows (Charts, SuperDOMs, etc).

I have provided a link below to our Help Guide that goes over rolling over a futures contract.
            To view contract rollover, expiry dates, and other trading events click the link below.
            Chelsea B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Wow it worked! Thanks

Comment

Hello ezrollin,

Thank you for your post.

You can search our extensive library of NinjaScript consultants through the link below. Simply enter a consultant name or search by using our filter categories. Once you have identified your consultants of choice, please visit each consultant's site for more information or contact them directly to learn more!

https://ninjatraderecosystem.com/sea...mming-services

Educators - https://ninjatraderecosystem.com/sea...ures=education
                You can locate the contact information for the consultants on their direct websites for any additional questions you may have. Since these consultants are third party services for NinjaTrader all pricing and support information will need to be obtained through the consultant.

This NinjaTrader Ecosystem website is for educational and informational purposes only and should not be considered a solicitation to buy or sell a futures contract or make any other type of investment decision. The companies and services listed on this website are not to be considered a recommendation and it is the reader's responsibility to evaluate any product, service, or company. NinjaTrader Ecosystem LLC is not responsible for the accuracy or content of any product, service or company linked to on this website.

Please let me know if you have any questions, concerns or if I can provide any further assistance by responding to this thread at your convenience.
                Thomas C.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                Started by wuannetraam, Today, 08:20 AM
                1 response
                0 likes
                Last Post NinjaTrader_ChelseaB  
                Started by HappyTrader76, 02-07-2023, 08:46 AM
                6 responses
                0 likes