Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Provisory archive of User Apps Share formatting (waiting on versions mix up fix)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Provisory archive of User Apps Share formatting (waiting on versions mix up fix)

This is Update for Version 1:
    ProfitSniper — OCO Order Hotkeys Script
    https://ninjatraderecosystem.com/use...otkeys-script/

ProfitSniper — OCO Order Hotkeys Script - Update

Today, 05:12 AM
    20220623 Update

A MultiOrders Newer version of this Indicator is available here

This previous single Orders version is updated below to reflect some of the newer version features.

Newer Version Features Included below:
    • LONG and SHORT StopLoss OCO Move Up/Down
      • Orders Rejection Prevention
      • Direction Lock (LONG & SHORT StopLoss Order Rejection Prevention Move Lock)
    • QUANTITY SELECTOR — Reset Value To Zero
      • Upon Multiple NumPad Add Key Presses With Focus Within Field

New HotKeys:
    • NumPad Add Key :
      • Focuses cursor in the Toolbar's Quantity Selector
    • NumPad Multiply Key :
      • Enter Long Market orders (NumPad Multiply Key replaces NumPad1 Key)
    • NumPad Subtract Key :
      • Enter Short Market orders (NumPad Subtract Key replaces NumPad2 Key)
    • Pause Key:
      • Flatten All Current instrument's Positions
    • Scroll Key:
      • Cancel All Current Instrument's Orders

Previous Features:

All previous features remain the same:
    • NumPad7 Key:
      • Move Up Target Orders (for both LONG and SHORT Market Positions)
    • Ctrl + NumPad7 Keys:
      • Move Down Target Orders (for both LONG and SHORT Market Positions)
    • NumPad4 Key:
      • Move Up StopLoss Orders (for both LONG and SHORT Market Positions)
    • Ctrl + NumPad4 Keys:
      • Move Down StopLoss Orders (for both LONG and SHORT Market Positions)

except for replaced NumPad1 and NumPad2 by
    NumPad.Multiply and NumPad.Subtract.

Previous description:

The earlier version is archived here for study reference on the simpler script.
    Pastebin.com is the number one paste tool since 2002. Pastebin is a website where you can store text online for a set period of time.

This Indicator is a 1st modification of the ProfitChaseStopTrailIndicatorExample_NT8 from NinjaTrader_ChelseaB previously shared
    and NinjaTrader_Jim's
    Combined with the 2nd PreviewKeyTest share
    With kind help from Ninjatrader_Jesse and Ninjatrader_Chelsea from thread for the QuantitySelector feature
    The script s also heavily inspired by excellent Buttons orders Script TickHunter from excellent RFrosty.
    And a follow-script from previous share BuyMktSellMktHotkeysQS.

The Script Use:

Orders Entry:

The basic script executes BuyMkt and SellMkt orders with the Numpad1 and Numpad2 Hotkeys keystrokes.
    • A BuyMkt order is submitted when pressing the Numpad 1 key (while the mouse cursor is over the Chart Window and the Chart window is selected/active).
    • A SellMkt order is submitted when pressing the Numpad 2 key (while cursor is over the Chart Window and the Chart window is selected/active).

Quantity Selector Keys:
    • The Main Keyboard and the Numeric Pad (0-9) Keys to input any size of your choice in the field of the new Quantity Selector located in the in the Toolbar.
    • The Delete Key and the Backspace Key to revert the Quantity Selector size back to zero.

Target & StopLoss Orders Movement Keys:

Target Orders Movement:
    • The NumPad7 Key Keystrokes move the Target Orders Away from Entry
    • The Ctrl Key + NumPad7 Key Keystrokes move the Target Orders back towards Entry

StopLoss Orders Movement:
    • The NumPad4 Key Keystrokes Move The StopLoss Orders Towards Entry
    • The Ctrl Key + NumPad4 Key Keystrokes Move The StopLoss Orders Away From Entry

Upcoming Functions (more upon request if feasible):
    • Select Your Custom Hotkeys with the Drop Down Menu
    • Multiple Orders Function
    • Orders Rejections Function
    • Auto-Populate QuantitySelector Field

How To Import:
    1. Just simply import the indicator: Control Center > Tools > Import > NinjaScript Add-On > locate "ProfitSniper.zip"
    2. Then load it on your chart: Right Click > Indicator or Ctrl+I > Available pane > Select "ProfitSniper.zip"

To Set Size and Place Trades:
    1. Put your Cursor into the Quantitiy Selector Field, and type in your size (using the 0-9 Keys from main keyboard and/or Numeric pad)
    2. Then activate the Numeric Pad (press the Num Lock key)
    3. Then press NumPad1 key to enter a Market Long trade order/then press the NumPad2 Key to enter a Market Sell order.

Note About The Size:

You can customize the size of your trades by type any size number in the Quantity Selector field located in the Toolbar.

To change the size of your BuyMkt Order hotkey, simply type any size number of your choice in the Quantity Selector field located in the toolbar.
    Then to place the trade with your new custom size, simply get the mouse focus out of the Quantity Selector field and back to the chart and activate the main window of the chart (click on it), then hit the Numpad1 Key (BuyMkt Order).

To change the size of your SellMkt Order hotkey, simply type any size number of your choice in the Quantity Selector field located in the toolbar.
    Then to place the trade with your new custom size, simply get the mouse focus out of the Quantity Selector field and back to the chart and activate the main window of the chart (click on it), then hit the Numpad2 Key (SellMkt Order).

Attached Files
    Last edited by PaulMohn; 06-23-2022, 12:50 PM.

This is Update for Version 2:
    ProfitSnipers – OCO MultiOrders Hotkeys Script
    20220623 Update A MultiOrders Newer version of this Indicator is available here. This previous single Orders version is updated below to reflect some of the newer version features. Newer Version Features Included below: LONG and SHORT StopLoss OCO Move Up/Down Orders Rejection Prevention LONG and SHORT StopLoss OCO Move Up/Down Direction Lock (LONG & SHORT […]

20220622 Update
    • SHORT Orders StopLoss
      • OCO Move Up/Down minor bug fix
      • Orders Rejection Prevention
    • QUANTITY SELECTOR — Reset Value To Zero
      • Upon Multiple NumPad Add Key Presses With Focus Within Field

Rebuild of previous ProfitSniper — OCO Order Hotkeys Script

New features:

This version splits the sizes into single orders of 1 contract each.
    For example:
    • a Size of 6 contracts input in the ToolBar's Quantity Selector would
      execute as 6 orders of 1 contract each.

This version includes a cursor focus
    in the Toolbar's Quantity Selector Hotkey (Numpad Add Key).

New HotKeys:
    • NumPad Add Key :
      • Focuses cursor in the Toolbar's Quantity Selector
    • NumPad Multiply Key :
      • Enter Long Market orders
    • NumPad Subtract Key :
      • Enter Short Market orders
    • Pause Key:
      • Flatten All Current instrument's Positions
    • Scroll Key:
      • Cancel All Current Instrument's Orders

Previous Features:

All previous features remain the same:
    • NumPad7 Key:
      • Move Up Target Orders (for both LONG and SHORT Market Positions)
    • Ctrl + NumPad7 Keys:
      • Move Down Target Orders (for both LONG and SHORT Market Positions)
    • NumPad4 Key:
      • Move Up StopLoss Orders (for both LONG and SHORT Market Positions)
    • Ctrl + NumPad4 Keys:
      • Move Down StopLoss Orders (for both LONG and SHORT Market Positions)

except for replaced NumPad1 and NumPad2 by
    NumPad.Multiply and NumPad.Subtract.

Upcoming Features:

Multi-Targets and Multi-StopLosses Orders splits.

For bug notice or custom new features, if feasible,
    welcomed requests on this thread.
    Attached Files

Comment

Hello PaulMohn,

To make an update to an existing app share script that you have created please re post this to the app share sub forum. Posting in a different forum with attachments/descriptions will not result in edits to the app share item.

Upload tools and add-ons that you build to share through the NinjaTrader Ecosystem User App Share.

If updating an existing App, please include “Update” or “New Version” in the title. The associated download and any additional image or description modification will be made to the active listing on the Ecosystem.
      Please re post this to the correct forum section and then remove/edit this post to remove this information.

If you need to include a changelog with your file I would suggest including a small amount of comments in the page description for updates and then include comments in the script or a .txt file which describes versions for the users information.
      JesseNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hello Jesse and thanks for the reply. Jim sent me a private message yesterday about an error in handling my updates asking to reupload, which I did today but a new mix up occured.
        I'll keep the formatting here until the mix up is resolved so that I don''t have to redo the formatting. Thanks!

Comment

Hello PaulMohn,

You will need to repost this to the app share submission for it to be include with your file in the app share. This information is a separate post that is not associated with your upload so saving formatting here wont be used in the app share upload. Unless you link to post this from your file in some way it won't be used in the app share description/files. If you are waiting on a fix on the app share please be patient because that is a manual process and it does take some time.

If you are trying to collect a change log a text file would be the best approach at doing that, you can include text files with your export by using the following steps: https://ninjatrader.com/support/help...lyzerTemplates

Comment

Ok thanks for the details.
            Actually, I'm waiting on Jim's reply to my replies to his PM,
            but if he can't answer today I need to keep the posts formatting somewhere on the forum
            until Jim replies to preserve formatting so that I won't have to redo it as I'll need to
            shut my PC down in the interval to Jim's answer if delayed to tomorrow. Thanks!

And also, else the User Apps Share manager can take it from the posts here directly
            to do the updates as s-he would be able to fix the mix up happening on h-er/is end. Thanks!
            Last edited by PaulMohn; 06-23-2022, 01:18 PM.

Comment

Hello PaulMohn,

If you are waiting on a PM then you would need to just wait for that response, posting won't aid in getting a faster response and that will have our support team working the new ticket that is created. If you need to post app share updates make sure to post those to the correct sub forum and then we won't have to reply to the ticket, that will be included in updates to the app share item once that post is processed.

And also, else the User Apps Share manager can take it from the posts here directly
              They don't, only the posts in the dedicated forum for app share uploads will be used to post new or edit existing posts.

but if he can't answer today I need to keep the posts formatting somewhere on the forum
              until Jim replies to preserve formatting so that I won't have to redo it as I'll need to
              Copy the text and save it as a text file on your PC, you can send it as a PM later once jim replies or use it for an app share post. The forum uses a specific bbcode so the items that the menu bar adds to the text would be used to make specific formatting. You don't need to make posts for things you want to save or send later, you just need to use the forums text editor first to generate any code used for styling on the forum and then save what you made to a text file. Making a post results in a response from our support team so I would not suggest using the forum as a notepad.

Comment

Thanks Jesse.
                Txt doesn't save the forum's formatting.
                I know posts are for questions and not for formatting archives,
                but the exceptional circumstance of the mix up,
                twice,
                by the User Apps Share manager,
                prompted this provisory workaround.
                It is the simplest way on my end,
                else I'll need to repeat the work a 3rd time.
                I'll wait on Jim's answer. Thank you.

Comment

Hello PaulMohn,

To clarify, you can only see the forums formatting on this specific forum, not in any external notepad. You can still save the formatting by saving the text you create that has the bbcode in it, you would have to then later post that on the forum at some point to see it formatted again. You can use the forums Preview function to see the rendered result. That's helpful if your trying to reply to jim or send that as an app share post without having a support ticket created.

If there was a mistake in the formatting on the app share all that I can really suggest is to retry uploading with changes to the formatting, posting new support tickets in the forum won't be of any help and we will have to keep replying to them to redirect you to the app share. The app share manager doesn't look at these posts so any changes that need to be made would go into the app share sub forum to reach the forum manager who creates those app share upload pages.

If you need something which is formatted that doesn't rely on NinjaTrader forum/appshare I would suggest using markdown or .MD files and including that as a resource of your export. Alternatively keep the details inside your file in the comments in your file, that is generally where most developers leave comments so it is not reliant on outside sources/formatting.

Comment

Ah ok, I see what you mean now, there's is a source button for bbcode. Good to know for a next time if the problem reoccurs.
                    For now I'll just link this thread in the subforum as you say and wait on Jim's answer. Thanks!
                    As I already did reupload today but it didn't work on the user Apps Share manager's end,
                    I'll wait on Jim to make sure I need to reupload it myself rather than the User Apps Share Manager,
                    and if I need to reupload a 3rd time to make sure it will work this time on the User Apps Share Manager's end (so no new mix up),
                    so I won't have to reupload it a 4th time. Thanks!

Done
                    NinjaTrader_Kane https://ninjatrader.com/support/forum/forum/ninjatrader-8/indicator-development/1206413-provisory-archive-of-user-apps-share-formatting-waiting-on-versions-mix-up-fix?p=1206450#post1206450
                    Last edited by PaulMohn; 06-23-2022, 02:33 PM.

Comment

Hi guys,

Sorry if this isn't the place for it but I'm having some issues with Paul's script. I've imported it to NT8 but none of the hotkeys work for me. Am I missing something or is there a detailed instruction guide on how to install and use it?

Thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by onetimeusage0 View Post
                        Hi guys,

Sorry if this isn't the place for it but I'm having some issues with Paul's script. I've imported it to NT8 but none of the hotkeys work for me. Am I missing something or is there a detailed instruction guide on how to install and use it?

Thank you!
                        Hi, to see the trades visual helpers you need the ChartTrader Panel enabled.

Else you can see the trades in the Execution/orders tabs from the Control Center Window.

Else you can test refreshing/reloading the chart (pressing F5 Key with mouse/keyboard focus on the chart).

Else, please try deleting the script

Then download from either post below

https://ninjatrader.com/support/foru...ix#post1206413

https://ninjatrader.com/support/foru...19#post1206419

Then follow importing instruction
                        https://ninjatrader.com/support/help...tml?import.htm

Then test script Hotkeys from posts instructions

https://ninjatrader.com/support/foru...ix#post1206413

https://ninjatrader.com/support/foru...19#post1206419

Some demos
                        https://drive.google.com/file/d/16qT...NlV9jdBg8/view
                        https://ninjatrader.com/support/foru...14#post1206114
                        Last edited by PaulMohn; 07-14-2022, 04:04 AM.

Comment

Thanks for all the info and the great indicator! I had to fully uninstall the previous version of your indicator in order to get this working. I went into the ninjascript editor and deleted the previous folder so I could reinstall the new version.

Seems to be working now.

Is there a settings where I can get the individual entries to show as single orders so they dont move in a group?

Comment

Do you mean moving the OCO pairs contract by contract?

Comment

Hey Paul,

Thanks for getting back to me. I figured it out in the chart trader. I enabled the Keep ATM strategy and Submit new orders. Now each of my orders arent grouped and I can move them around individually.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by geddyisodin, 04-25-2024, 05:20 AM
                              8 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post NinjaTrader_Gaby  
                              Started by jxs_xrj, 01-12-2020, 09:49 AM
                              4 responses
                              1 like
                              Last Post jgualdronc