Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to Open a Forex Account?

I have a futures trading account.

1. How do I get a forex account for NinjaTrader 8? Where do I sign up or open an account?
    2. How much is the Data and what are the Fees?

I went to this page and it says to go to "forex.com/ city index" but that page doesn't exist. https://ninjatrader.com/ConnectionGu...nnection-Guide

Hello Johnny Santiago,

Below I have provided a publicly available link where you can request a free demo for futures and/or forex data.

NinjaTrader is a futures trading platform that delivers integrated multi-device trading. Discover our best platform to trade futures for active futures traders.

Information on opening an account with a supported forex broker is publicly available at the link below.

Below is a link to the Forex.com/CityIndex connection guide.

https://ninjatrader.com/ConnectionGu...nnection-Guide

Let us know if we can be of further assistance.
    Christopher S.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

You can't open an account directly in the Forex market. Your account must be with a forex broker who will act as an intermediary between you and the interbank foreign exchange market. You can find a detailed guide on Seeking Alpha, as well as general information about forex trading. In short, go to the broker's website, register with your email address, name and phone number. click open an account, select trading account and click confirm. By the way, I highly recommend opening a real trading account, as it allows you to trade on the Forex market using real money and receive real, not virtual, income.
      Last edited by Theignorantway; 06-19-2022, 06:41 AM.

Comment

Data and fees can vary depending on the broker. So, from my experience, it's essential to review the pricing details on their websites or contact their customer support for accurate info.
        Regarding that page you mentioned, it might be outdated or no longer available. Things change fast in the trading world.
        If you're looking to level up your trading game, you might want to explore Granimator. It's an AI trading tool that can provide insights to help you make informed decisions. But, of course, take your time and do your research.​
        Last edited by LunaticEssence; 10-16-2023, 06:31 AM.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by GussJ, 03-04-2020, 03:11 PM
        15 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post xiinteractive  
        Started by Tim-c, Today, 02:10 PM
        1 response
        0 likes
        Last Post NinjaTrader_ChelseaB