indicators not working properly after time off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

indicators not working properly after time off

Not played with NT8 for 5 months or so as it drives me mad and there's always an issue (lol)

Loaded it up earlier for the first time since using other packages in that time, and realised that certain indicators aren't working properly any more. Is this due to ninja updates or something?
    At first I thought it was only my 3rd party indicators and thought maybe i'd need to contact the vendor or something and that maybe new NT updates meant the indicators don't work anymore, but then I realised that even my standard RSI indicator (dafault indicator) doesn't seem to be loading. (some indicators are fine though)

Any ideas? Would updating ninja fix anything?
    Last edited by subterfuge; 01-19-2022, 01:23 PM.

Hello subterfuge,

It would be helpful to update to the latest version of the platform as part of the troubleshooting steps will involve that.

After updating to the current release please try to close any workspaces that you may have open, connect to the data provider and then open a new empty chart to check that the historical + live data is working. At that point you can again try loading a stock indicator like RSI to check that the indicator plots.

You can download the current release on https://ninjatrader.com/

If you are still having trouble with specific indicators please provide some detail on the use case so we can better estimate what the problem may be.

Please let me know if I can be of additional help.
    JesseNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by samish18, Today, 01:01 PM
    1 response
    0 likes
    Last Post NinjaTrader_LuisH  
    Started by WHICKED, Today, 12:56 PM
    1 response
    0 likes