Master the NinjaTrader Desktop, Web, and Mobile Platforms
NinjaTrader’s award-winning platforms provide the tools and features needed by active futures traders to navigate the markets with confidence. Explore each toolset in the videos below detailing the setup and use of these powerful trading tools.
Looking for quick platform tips? Visit our New User Video Guides to get up and running.
Understanding The Control Center
Learn how to monitor your real time connection to data and trading and track active orders and open positions. We also walk through how to create and manage desktop layouts using workspaces.
- Monitor your real time data and trading network connections
- Track your account balances, active orders, and open positions
- Adding windows to your desktop layout
Creating A Workspace Layout
Learn how to create a workspace in the NinjaTrader Desktop platform, including how to arrange your order entry and analysis windows to better organize and optimize your trading layouts.
- Add windows to a new workspace layout
- Link windows by symbol
- Save and remove workspaces
Charting Setup, Trading, And Customization
Learn how to create a chart, how to select the chart symbol using smart search, apply and format technical indicators, and place trades using Chart Trader.
- Smart symbol search
- Applying and adjusting indicators
- Placing trades directly on the chart
Trading in the SuperDOM
Learn how to create, format, and place trades in the SuperDOM within the NinjaTrader Desktop Platform. See your orders and positions in context with real-time market depth data.
- Point and click trading
- Two-click cancel and replace
- Advance Trade Management orders
Setting Up the Market Analyzer
Learn how to create, format, and add symbols in NinjaTrader's Market Analyzer window (quote board). Track key market analytics like intra-day price metrics and technical indicator levels for many symbols in real time.
- Setup your quote board watch list
- Choose from dozens of columns
- Apply technical indicators
Advanced Trade Management
Learn how to place Advanced Trade Management (ATM) strategies to automatically generate Order Cancels Order (OCO) brackets, trailing stops, and other custom orders when placing trades in the SuperDOM or Chart Trader.
- Place bracket orders
- Set an automatic stop loss
- Add a trailing stop to an entry
Comparison Charts and Market Correlations
Learn how to create and format multi-instrument charts in the NinjaTrader Desktop platform. Compare historical price data, identify market correlations, and visualize forward contracts and yield curves.
- Create a multi-instrument chart
- Apply the correlation indicator
- View the Bond yield curve
Mastering the NinjaTrader Web Platform
Learn to navigate and configure the Web platform to easily monitor the futures markets with real-time charting, place trades, and track your account orders and positions.
- Modular layout customization
- Placing trades and monitoring your account
- Live and simulated trading
Working with Charts
Learn how to create a chart, select the chart symbol, apply and format technical indicators, and place trades directly on the chart in the NinjaTrader Web platform.
- Create a chart
- Apply and format indicators
- Place trades on the chart
Trading with the SuperDOM
Learn how to create, format, and place trades in the SuperDOM. This powerful point-and-click order entry tool allows you to quickly and easily place and track your trading in context with real-time market depth data.
- Point-and-click trading
- Rolling-over contracts
- Apply ATM strategies
Discover the Power of the Mobile App
Learn about the NinjaTrader Mobile App, available for Apple and Android. Watch how to monitor the futures markets with real time charting, place trades, and track your account orders and positions, all from your phone.
- Monitoring markets in real time
- Placing trades on the go
- Live and simulated trading
Learn how to trade futures with industry pros
Join our free livestreams as we prepare, analyze and target live futures trade setups in real-time.
Watch our industry pros trade the futures market open every weekday at 9:15 am ET and the market close at 3:00pm ET using NinjaTrader’s award-winning charting and analysis tools.
Use NinjaTrader Platform Tools To Target Futures Market Opportunities
Our video library highlights steps to get started with the platform basics along with quick tips to customize your NinjaTrader platform to fit your trading style. Topics pertaining to how to trade futures include:
- Creating your first chart and using Chart Trader
- Opening and using the SuperDOM and understanding the ladder display
- Saving and loading personalized workspaces