As the Federal Reserve Bank presidents are silent before next week’s FOMC meeting, some surprising developments in equities, currencies and crypto have added volatility into this week’s futures markets.
Futures Traders Insight on Volatility Preceding Next Week’s FOMC MeetingWatch special guest Jim Iuorio join NinjaTrader’s Jim Cagnina in a recent episode of “See the Futures” as they discuss the relationship between NASDAQ futures and Russell 2000 futures pricing, the Aussie Dollar’s move after a surprise rate hike, and Bitcoin’s quick rebound after more regulatory news.
Additional topics discussed include a(n):
- Historical look at M2 Money Supply, and how it relates to today’s environment
- Analysis of the deep inversion of the 2-year/10-year spread
- Discussion on a NASDAQ/Russell spread trade
- Opinion on labor market’s impact on the FOMC’s decision
- Explanation of the reasons behind a breakout trade
- Analysis of Russell 2000, Gold, Bitcoin, Euro FX futures charts
Ready for More?
We have created a free multi-video trading course called, “Develop the Trader in You” to help you build familiarity with the futures trading basics. Watch part 1 to get started on your path to learning how to trade futures.
Also be sure to join our daily livestream events as we prepare, analyze, and trade the futures markets in real-time.
Get Started with NinjaTrader
NinjaTrader supports more than 800,000 traders worldwide with a powerful and user-friendly trading platform, discount futures brokerage and world-class support. NinjaTrader is always free to use for advanced charting and strategy backtesting through an immersive trading simulator.
Download NinjaTrader’s award-winning trading platform and get started with a free trading demo with real-time market data today!