Time for traders to take note, again. Will the FOMC actions and following press conference meet positive or negative expectations? Last month’s rate hike of 75 basis points, the most hawkish move since 1994, resulted in strong market volatility and price action across all asset classes. Stock index, treasury and currency futures markets are on the agenda again, as we anticipate the impact of today’s upcoming FOMC action.
Watch NinjaTrader’s Jim Cagnina and special guest Jim Iuorio for an in-depth analysis of the Federal Reserve and its role in steering the ship through these rough waters in a recent episode of “See the Futures”
- What is the Fed’s role in driving monetary policy and how the markets have recently reacted to their actions
- Debate if inflation has peaked yet
- Discussing today’s impending Fed announcement and possible outcomes
- Examining the overall market’s price moves ahead of today’s Fed announcement
- Analysis of several futures charts as traders anticipate the Fed’s decision including the E-mini-S&P 500, Micro Bitcoin, British Pound, and 10-Treasury Note
- What can be expected from GDP numbers being announced on Thursday July 29th
Ready for More?
Join NinjaTrader’s daily livestream events as we prepare, analyze and trade the futures markets in real-time. View Upcoming Events
Get Started with NinjaTrader
NinjaTrader supports more than 500,000 traders worldwide with a powerful and user-friendly trading platform, discount futures brokerage and world-class support. NinjaTrader is always free to use for advanced charting & strategy backtesting through an immersive trading simulator.
Download NinjaTrader’s award-winning trading platform and get started with a free trading demo with real-time market data today!